ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you take pics with flat white laces?
Damn, I just cleaned up everything and put the shoes away 
laugh.gif

Since we got emotional attachement, I'll do that. One sec.

EDIT: @macg0120  

White looks ok. Probably if cage was white. Too much contrast since the laces are a True white.

Last edited:
i think there will be enough 3.0 TB to go around esp. since they aren't LTD. I had some trouble getting the Oreo for a while but recently they can easily be had with each restock as long as you check this thread. I jumped on them last week and since then could have gotten from 2 other websites. I can see the TB 3.0 going a similar way but maybe take a little longer to get your hands on if you miss on Wed. If you can wait and be persistent you should be able to cop at retail.

Anyone looking for wool core black 1.0 size 11.5? PM me if interested. Don't bother if you're a lurker or just joined. 

Damn, I just cleaned up everything and put the shoes away :lol:

Since we got emotional attachement, I'll do that. One sec.

EDIT: @macg0120

White looks ok. Probably if cage was white. Too much contrast since the laces are a True white.

View media item 2349738

View media item 2349739

:lol:

Thanks man. Appreciate with. And yes I agree the cage should be solid white. Still deciding if solid white cage or solid white with black stripes.

Got some SF AF1 in today and they are legit as comfortable as my UBs, a tad less than Yeezy V2s or EQT Boost...

But looks like I'm jumpin off this Boost train, just going to be copping Heat and limited **** I like from here... 

PS. RIP NMD, you had a good run, hype is GONE. 

Oh yea, Inikis straight garbage. Only reason you'd like em is if you're actually a retro oldie reminiscing, but that shoe is like old man's pure boost.

Last edited:
Got some SF AF1 in today and they are legit as comfortable as my UBs, a tad less than Yeezy V2s or EQT Boost...

But looks like I'm jumpin off this Boost train, just going to be copping Heat and limited **** I like from here... 

You obviously didnt try to cop trip black nmd

Oh yea, Inikis straight garbage. Only reason you'd like em is if you're actually a retro oldie reminiscing, but that shoe is like old man's pure boost.

Lol... who gives AF if something's hyped? Buy shoes to wear because you like them... amazing concept I know.

You are a gift to the community. Thank you for your input.

Whose man is this? 

Kindly hop off the boost train.

View media item 2349772
Inikis aren't my thing, but your edited comment brings up an interesting question:
How old are you? Serious.

YES, he is off the boost train.

All I heard was nonsense, 9/10 posts were talking trash about UB/NMDs or any Boost product.

Now he can go preach somewhere  else to where I don't care as long as it ain't here.

RIP Mr. Dad shoe

(2016 - 2017)

"You will not be missed"

Back
Top Bottom