ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't know AW was dropping on barneys this morning. I'm not paying resell for either of the two.

Last edited:
night cargos are very dope in hand. anyone that doesnt have olive 1.0s and wants them should 100% grab those.
I actually have always liked the night cargos when the initial pics surfaced so im glad i was able to cop these, you have both of em?

I actually have always liked the night cargos when the initial pics surfaced so im glad i was able to cop these, you have both of em?

had both of them, ultimately sold the night cargos because I just dont need 2 olive pairs of UBs. But I liked them alot, and have still been tempted to cop again but i'll stay cool.

just got my desk, my sivas order confirmation still hasnt come in but I got a confirmation number and its in my account. I feel like I just ordered from supreme :rofl:

Mine too.. Email hasnt come in.. And worst is i forget to note my order number. And no order number on my acc. Dayumm. Im messed up...

had both of them, ultimately sold the night cargos because I just dont need 2 olive pairs of UBs. But I liked them alot, and have still been tempted to cop again but i'll stay cool.
Interesting, so you kept the traces instead? Are the bottoms on the nights gum or is it just light brown?

I thought it was the 4th. They dropping anywhere else today?
Yes only the 4th i just read it somewhere, it'll be hard I'm guessing and I never hit on adc us so is either AW or AW for me 

Just checked the other retailers, none of them have them online, Boon doesn't even have a website, DSMG only ships to Japan, Joyce is in store only and Colette doesn't have them it has everything else though 

Mine too.. Email hasnt come in.. And worst is i forget to note my order number. And no order number on my acc. Dayumm. Im messed up...

I feel slightly better about my order now considering I got my email confirmation immediately after order placement. The wait for shipment confirmation begins.

Back
Top Bottom