ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm still waiting on my JD night cargo order to arrive.. it's been like 15 days LOL

Just noticed on ADC for the TB it doesn't say coupons excluded, I wonder if that will change when they go live..
grin.gif

Love how the triple black 3.0's look but I got the First 2.0 triple blacks and love how they didnt come with the 2.0 pk pattern. The gradient would've been weird with the Tbs. 1.0 pk pattern is prolly my favorite aesthetically. So I'm not really thirsting for these 3.0's, but the 3.0 pk is def by far the most comfortable and soft and flexible pk to date on ubs. Some people don't like the nmd r2's but I just ordered a pair of the trace cargo for 155. I heard the huge block on the medial side digs into your foot, also heard all sorts of sizing opinions but I just stuck with my half size down that I wear for every damn adidas shoe like the pureboosts, ultra boost 3.0's, nmd r1 pk and mesh, hardens, alpha bounce. So hopefully these nmd r2's are no exception. I don't mind the swirly pattern unlike other people who say they hate it but wish they kept the blocks on the outer part of the boost that made the nmd's give it its signature classic look and made it so popular but the main reason I bought the r2's was cause how damn soft and flexible the pk is. Hoping the medial block doesn't dig into my damn foot.

Last edited:
Love how the triple black 3.0's look but I got the 2.0 triple blacks and love how they came with the 1.0 pk pattern. So I'm not really thirsting for these 3.0's, but the 3.0 pk is def by far the most comfortable and soft and flexible pk to date on ubs. Some people don't like the nmd r2's but I just ordered a pair of the trace cargo for 155. I heard the huge block on the medial side digs into your foot, also heard all sorts of sizing opinions but I just stuck with my half size down that I wear for every damn adidas shoe like the pureboosts, ultra boost 3.0's, nmd r1 pk and mesh, hardens, alpha bounce. So hopefully these nmd r2's are no exception. I don't mind the swirly pattern unlike other people who say they hate it but wish they kept the blocks on the outer part of the boost that made the nmd's give it its signature classic look and made it so popular but the main reason I bought the r2's was cause how damn soft and flexible the pk is. Hoping the medial block doesn't dig into my damn foot.
There is no TB 2.0; it's TB 1.0. Go TTS with R2 cause the knit is thicker.

Last edited:
I was all excited to try and get the TB but I got the "user authenticated but locked" message. Now I get to try and remedy this

There is no TB 2.0; it's TB 1.0. Go TTS with R2 cause the knit is thicker.
u know what I mean, the first triple blacks came out when the 2.0's were out in 2016. It surprised and excited ppl when they had the 1.0 pk pattern on them. Technically they aren't the 2.0 tbs since it's the first. But ppl calling these new tbs the tb 3.0s. So in reality these new ones would be the 2.0s but has the 3.0 pattern but who gives a .... Everyone knows what it all means. And Did u not read? I already bought them half size down, I ain't stressin tho, worst case they will still fit since it's super flexible as long as the block doesnt mess up the fit. But worst case I exchange or return.

They should bring the lateral blocks back for the R3 but make them out of slightly more dense boost material instead of EVA

Back
Top Bottom