ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Checked out with PayPal on a white pair, or so I thought.. screen went blank and i got no order confirmation, no activity on my account, nada. Weird.

Damn i was monitoring that link since 9am and i stepped out at the wrong time. 

Des going to be happy though. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Damn i was monitoring that link since 9am and i stepped out at the wrong time. 

Des going to be happy though. :lol:

just pm'ed him the whole story of today about how I was able to cart on ADC too. Im waiting for him to reply at some point now.

been trying to sell my texas a&m UBs, surprisingly having a hard time... Major drop off in the college collabs after the first set

Won kith raffle... if anyone was interested in pics here are a few:

Congrats on the win. Always nice. If you read the nmd thread, release was bit messed up for most.
That And1 landing strip is a no go. Wish they came up with a different way for the three stripes branding. But still better than the above blue CS2 with the tortilla on top. Just bad.

Last edited:
Nothing special really. They got very lazy with the 2nd batch

1st batch win goes to Miami and ASU.
2nd batch goes to Miami and UCLA.
Can't believe the Home State shares Nebraska, Indiana and Louisville. Totally worthless.

Literally checked out just now, went thru PayPal and when it brought me back to AW page I thought it was the order confirmation. Went back 5 min later and saw I still had to hit complete order on the AW page. Hit it and got email confirmation. Def think that might end up being an oversold order

Back
Top Bottom