ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats on the win. Always nice. If you read the nmd thread, release was bit messed up for most.
That And1 landing strip is a no go. Wish they came up with a different way fir the three stripes branding. But still better than the above blue CS2 with the tortilla on top. Just bad.

It's funny I entered with the intention of losing and when I got the winning email I was almost debating not going. What did the NMD thread say? There were probably 15 heads in front of me when I got there, by the time I got in there were 70 behind me. They don't look as wacky on foot as they do off, I figure I may as well just wear them.

dont think i got it, got to the alexanderwang order confirmation page with order number but no email. 

Last edited:
Alright who in here said the SS ub was ugly but bought the wang's?

roll.gif

They have really sub-par reviews though. Basically, it seems it's either hit or miss with them. Some people get lucky and get the item brand new like they ordered and others get hosed. For anyone who ordered the Y3 ZG Knits with them, I'd wait until you get them in hand before celebrating on the cop. 

Well, the retail price on them is closer to $300 so I still technically got them under retail. It's just at $55, you feel like you are practically getting them for free. Pretty sure the store has to be taking a loss on them (or barely breaking even) selling at that price if MSRP is over $300. Curious what the wholesale price they bought them is at. 

Got these in yesterday. They are well worth that $55 price tag. Can't go wrong with Y3 boost for that price. Double boxed and shipped via DHL. CruiseFashion is legit! Probably the best deal I have ever seen regarding boost shoes.

View media item 2356038

those HBs look good to me, but the tounge is throwing me off for some reason. I feel like im also wrong on LCs alot so this probably doesnt help at all. sorry

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom