ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As much as I want to love the Iniki joints, I just can't do it. They look great in hand but feel flimsy as hell on foot, which I'm not a huge fan of.

And whoever said these aren't a $120 shoe is spot on. They feel super cheap to me.

Money saved I guess. Already sold on StockX. The thirst for these is real, apparently. :lol:

As much as I want to love the Iniki joints, I just can't do it. They look great in hand but feel flimsy as hell on foot, which I'm not a huge fan of.

And whoever said these aren't a $120 shoe is spot on. They feel super cheap to me.

Money saved I guess. Already sold on StockX. The thirst for these is real, apparently. :lol:

You're paying for the boost with that price.:lol:

Just buy the adidas classic shoes and put an ortholite insole in them. I think the Iniki was a dumb idea and poorly executed, but didn't want to ruin them for anyone else.

Last edited:
Anyone know the sizing on the R2s? I went with my pk nmd size (.5) down. Resell isn't great after fees so imma just return to adidas

Just buy the adidas classic shoes and put an ortholite insole in them. I think the Iniki was a dumb idea and poorly executed, but didn't want to ruin them for anyone else.
I feel the same bro...I was at kith when they dropped my boy was hyping it...and asked me how I felt about them. told him imll fall back didn't wanna kill it for him, and then he said he was getting two pairs...had to bust his bubble
roll.gif

Didn't ruin em for me. Everyone has their own preferences.

If you don't like or haven't ever liked any of the old silhouettes like the gazelles/samba/spezials then you probably won't like inikis.

Didn't ruin em for me. Everyone has their own preferences.

If you don't like or haven't ever liked any of the old silhouettes like the gazelles/samba/spezials then you probably won't like inikis.

For 120 and to see all these defects is unacceptable. The New Balance 247 is $90 and ***** on anything Adidas Boost that is under $180. If we keep buying and supporting Adidas this trend will continue.

Last edited:
For 120 and to see all these defects is unacceptable. The New Balance 247 is $90 and ***** on anything Adidas Boost that is under $180. If we keep buying and supporting Adidas this trend will continue.
What defects do you speak of so I can look over my pair and confirm.

Plus I don't think folks are buying Adidas because of value.

I believe it's a combination of comfort//hype/style.

Last edited:
Even
Even ultra boosts at $180 have defects. These are mass produced shoes that are bound to have defects.

What defects do you speak of so I can look over my pair and confirm.

Plus I don't think folks are buying Adidas because of value.

I believe it's a combination of comfort//hype/style.

The two posted on the last page have defects. Even the flagship models like the UB are getting worse and worse QC.

The two posted on the last page have defects. Even the flagship models like the UB are getting worse and worse QC.
Heel tab is bad, I'll give you that but the shape issue is a common thing in my experience with shoes even outside the Adidas brand.

There seems to be a misconception that any boost product must be compared the staple UB. 

For one, I don't think any $120 Boost will ever compare to a $180 Boost otherwise the price would reflect that.

These definitely looks nice and got a little more bounce than R1 but if someone with a flat foot wears these, that arch area will bother them... Im semi flat foot and I can feel the presure in that area...
I haven't gotten mine yet, but I'm worried now. I have wide, flat feet. #teamwideflatfeet

Went with my TTS on my 3.0 TBs but fit is similar to going 0.5 down with sizing on my other 3.0s, definitely has the snugness of a 1.0.

And good ol' QC from the three stripes on my inikis
Don't think it's an issue with QC, just the way the back suede was designed. If you flip back the suede the Adidas logo is actually centered in the leather heel tab:

Back
Top Bottom