ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone have an opinion on if the turbo red eqt 93/17 will ever restock on adidas? I want to get a pair but it looks like resell is rising, idk if I should bite the bullet now or just wait and possibly get them for retail later

Bite the bullet... the thing about restock is you dont know if its coming and if it does, would it be limited or a lot.

We've learned that lesson between creams and MG...

anyone have an opinion on if the turbo red eqt 93/17 will ever restock on adidas? I want to get a pair but it looks like resell is rising, idk if I should bite the bullet now or just wait and possibly get them for retail later
It's possible but don't hold your breath, besides there are tons of colorways coming. Looks like the white turbo is coming soon. 

got my "tb" 3.0 in yesterday...time to preserve the 1.0 
laugh.gif

just a question for those who wear their UBs everyday. how does the continental outsole hold? if i use it for everyday wear, (just walking no running), will it last more than a year?

You'll lose enough interest in them enough before they get to that level.

Last edited:
Anyone know why the ultraboost mid (the Kith pair) vary so wildly in resale price?

Like I see an offer on stock x for like 4.5 for 400 but then i see 12 is 700+

Were there more small sizes or something or just a whole bunch of sellers hoping people just bite for ridiculous amounts?

Last edited:

just a question for those who wear their UBs everyday. how does the continental outsole hold? if i use it for everyday wear, (just walking no running), will it last more than a year?
This is the sole for my 3Ms that I wear probably 3 times a week or so, holding up pretty well so far.

if it's just for every day casual wear, there should be no reason why even the 1.0 non-Continental soles won't last at least a year. Because I wear my grey wool's 5 days a week for work since it released and the soles are still held up right now. Continental soles will last a little longer. 

LOL really- buying from a retailer in Poland to get TB uncaged? This game has gotten out of hand. Poland!!!!

Not a fan of the uncaged models, but why are you so surprised some dude found inventory there? If the price works and it's legit product, so what? It's said there's 84 Adidas Consortium accounts worldwide. Know by now people will scour ends of the Earth to find product.
TB uncaged in Poland?
There's also Zebra Yeezys in Zimbabwe.
CNY in Dubai. And so on......

It's possible but don't hold your breath, besides there are tons of colorways coming. Looks like the white turbo is coming soon. 
@ASkinANight   You just need to check the ADC product page consistently. I caught a small restock on few sizes like 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 10.5, 11.5. It's just random. Just copped sz 10 early this morning. Let's see if they ship. 

@balmainish  "More colorway" coming?? 
eek.gif
 Do you know when the white turbo coming out?

Were there more small sizes or something or just a whole bunch of sellers hoping people just bite for ridiculous amounts?
I'm wondering how much more silver the black and silver pair will look, those look pretty gray

Pretty much just answered your own question.
The silver/black strays too far from a triple black colorway.
Adidas overplaying the colored boost hype.

The white turbos look so much cleaner without the ridiculous black toe lines

Actually agree there's too many toe lines in design.
The whole shoe has a Two-Face look. Too much.
That multi line design is starting to pop up in other models like the nmd. Must be same design teams.

And no, please don't shoot your mouth off about how NMD/regular UB Hype is done for. Otherwise the mature civil atmosphere is gonna turn against you really quick.

Randomly went to Finishline to check for Solar Red NMDs. Saw I still had the 9.5 Triple Black UB 3.0 still in my cart... You know what? Let me try to check out. BOOM, I checked out. Now, lets see if they ship. :nerd:

Randomly went to Finishline to check for Solar Red NMDs. Saw I still had the 9.5 Triple Black UB 3.0 still in my cart... You know what? Let me try to check out. BOOM, I checked out. Now, lets see if they ship.
nerd.gif
YO! Just tried it and I was able to checkout! Lets hope they ship. Had a 9.5 and 10 still there

Last edited:
Randomly went to Finishline to check for Solar Red NMDs. Saw I still had the 9.5 Triple Black UB 3.0 still in my cart... You know what? Let me try to check out. BOOM, I checked out. Now, lets see if they ship.
nerd.gif

YO! Just tried it and I was able to checkout! Lets hope
After seeing this I went to finishline.com to see if I had them in my cart and I did! Then I tried checking out aaaaand they're gone.

I think I've accepted my fate on these... time to move on

Back
Top Bottom