ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ya'll can hate all you want...  Perfect beaters... 
laugh.gif
Iniki's 
nthat.gif

theres always fakes of something out there. But for these, there probably isn't a very good fake of them since the materials are somewhat of a premium and fake quality wouldn't just match up right away. 
There literally aren't any yet. Haha. I follow it all pretty closely because it's easy to get got if you don't know what to look for. 

I knew it would just be a matter of time before Nike came with there answer to BOOST. ZOOMX is suppose to have a 85% energy return verses Boost just under 70%. Lets see if they are as comfortable...

Got hooked up from a friend for retail on the WM EQT.  Have to pay for overseas shipping but well worth it. I am usually a 13 but hoping a 12.5 will be just fine. I have the 93/17 Pink EQT in 13 and I feel like I can fit into a 12.5. We will see.

Got hooked up from a friend for retail on the WM EQT.  Have to pay for overseas shipping but well worth it. I am usually a 13 but hoping a 12.5 will be just fine. I have the 93/17 Pink EQT in 13 and I feel like I can fit into a 12.5. We will see.
Let me know if you can't, lol.

I believe it was discussed previously, but is any of the Adidas x Reigning Champ apparel worth a damn?

Is it the same fabric as standard RC products (hoodies, sweatpants)?  
I bought a t shirt in the gray terry material and it's really good , original was 50$ ....steep for a t shirt, but price protection when it went on sale, brought it down to 35$. and imho it's a way better 't shirt' than a 30$ graphic tee printed on hanes. 
Wow! Need a tutorial on that asap
from the person who did it... below (sorry if repost)

"What I did was 100% acetone, dipped q tips. Rubbed around outer edges of the toe guard and slowly peeled off adding more acetone when needed. Then for excess rubber toe guard near Boost, was careful using exacto knife to cut. Took under hour to do. Very simple,but be careful and don't rush peeling "

I bought a t shirt in the gray terry material and it's really good , original was 50$ ....steep for a t shirt, but price protection when it went on sale, brought it down to 35$. and imho it's a way better 't shirt' than a 30$ graphic tee printed on hanes. 

from the person who did it... below (sorry if repost)

"What I did was 100% acetone, dipped q tips. Rubbed around outer edges of the toe guard and slowly peeled off adding more acetone when needed. Then for excess rubber toe guard near Boost, was careful using exacto knife to cut. Took under hour to do. Very simple,but be careful and don't rush peeling "

Thanks. Repped

Back
Top Bottom