ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never liked 2.0 but over the weekend saw someone wearing BB6056 and now I'm thinking about copping. Anyone else feeling 2.0 after being underwhelmed with the 3.0?

There are people who prefer 3.0 over EQTs
embarassed.gif
Not because its 3.0 but because its UB.
Not EQT 93/17 in my opinion. Trust me....trend will be shifted. 

EQT should follow the trend of the mesh NMD pricing wise 
laugh.gif

Imagine if those EQTs are $130 price point...  I can forget about my inikis... 
roll.gif

Not EQT 93/17 in my opinion. Trust me....trend will be shifted. 

Different preferences. Just like NMD or whatever comes out. Others will prefer UBs, others will prefer NMD and others prefer EQT 93/17. I get the comfort but not a fan of it.

Those triple black eqt 93/17s look super nice

I don't think i need all these triple black based shoes though :lol:

I never liked 2.0 but over the weekend saw someone wearing BB6056 and now I'm thinking about copping. Anyone else feeling 2.0 after being underwhelmed with the 3.0?
initially i wasn't really feeling the 2.0 but later on i ended up owning a few pairs.   grey onix, shock mint, and bronze.  

I believe it was discussed previously, but is any of the Adidas x Reigning Champ apparel worth a damn?

Is it the same fabric as standard RC products (hoodies, sweatpants)?  

This CW is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Randomly went to Finishline to check for Solar Red NMDs. Saw I still had the 9.5 Triple Black UB 3.0 still in my cart... You know what? Let me try to check out. BOOM, I checked out. Now, lets see if they ship.
nerd.gif
Yo, HUGE shoutout to you bro, checked Finishline after you posted this and had my size 11 in cart and was able to check out with ease. Now for the waiting game to see if they ship
nerd.gif

Randomly went to Finishline to check for Solar Red NMDs. Saw I still had the 9.5 Triple Black UB 3.0 still in my cart... You know what? Let me try to check out. BOOM, I checked out. Now, lets see if they ship.
nerd.gif
Has FNL done this in the past? And the shoes shipped?

I believe it was discussed previously, but is any of the Adidas x Reigning Champ apparel worth a damn?

Is it the same fabric as standard RC products (hoodies, sweatpants)?  
That collection is worth it if on sale. Don't have any RC only products but the products are def higher quality than the usual Adidas apparel in regards to t-shirts/sweats/shorts.

But that is not saying much.

Someone in this thread did that a while back with finishline and I don't remember if they shipped or not.

Oh my lord these EQT 93/17 look beautiful

Damn fingers crossed. Had an 11 sitting in cart and was able to checkout. Anything is possible with fnl, the wishlist trick worked for me on the jams when they were sold out

Back
Top Bottom