ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's what it said for me. I'm looking over the confirmation email and my address is correct. Will that be added to my pending charge later? I only see $228.10 USD pending on my account and its from "Sport-master(INTERNET) Ballerup"
they will remove about $28 if they ship.

As a non-EU customer, you are not obliged to pay the Danish VAT, which amounts to 20% of the product price total. Unfortunately, our website currently doesn't display the actual price that you will in fact end up paying. This means that the price you will see during checkout, will be deducted 20% when we draw money from your account.

https://rezetstore.dk/en/delivery

20% of 1600 = 320

As a non-EU customer, you are not obliged to pay the Danish VAT, which amounts to 20% of the product price total. Unfortunately, our website currently doesn't display the actual price that you will in fact end up paying. This means that the price you will see during checkout, will be deducted 20% when we draw money from your account.
https://rezetstore.dk/en/delivery

20% of 1600 = 320
thanks

Wonder if somebody will be willing to trade 3.0 trace Cargos for 3.0 TB, what you guys think? The more I see them, the more I want them now. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Really loving the eBay coupons man. Used a backup account to get an Adidas WM EQT 93-17 sz 11.5 for $325 shipped. Large sizes for that are mostly $450+ and ADC with the 50 pairs only. Smh. 

Hey guys, how's Black Wang Sizing goes? Is it 0,5 down or full size down?
I'm tts in 9 us, but i can't seem find them on size 8.5 in ebay
I'd like to pull the trigger with discount code on :D

Last edited:
Hey guys, how's Black Wang Sizing goes? Is it 0,5 down or full size down?
I'm tts in 9 us, but i can't seem find them on size 8.5 in ebay
I'd like to pull the trigger with discount code on :D

I wouldn't size own on the black aw... Am 10.5 and my 10 arrived and I would need 10.5 or 11 ... I wouldn't size down if I was you imo

casually strolled into ebay to cop the eqt white mountaineering to use that 20% off coupon and saw the prices on those things.

Damn.

Some more pairs arrived today btw , might have them all on monday I think, haven't been to the office to know which sizes 

glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom