ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate to be one of the coupon questions 

But does it work if I do an offer as well ? 

I hate to be one of the coupon questions 

But does it work if I do an offer as well ? 
Yes, I was doing some back and forth offers on the WM EQT 93-17. There is an option for coupon/promo codes when the seller or you accepts an offer and you click purchase now or the item is added to your cart automatically. 

However, be sure to use different PayPal accounts if you try to use the coupon more than once on separate eBay accounts. I was getting an error when trying to use my primary PayPal account twice on different eBay accounts. 

Last edited:
Yes, I was doing some back and forth offers on the WM EQT 93-17. There is an option for coupon/promo codes when the seller or you accepts an offer and you click purchase now or the item is added to your cart automatically. 

However, be sure to use different PayPal accounts if you try to use the coupon more than once on separate eBay accounts. I was getting an error when trying to use my primary PayPal account twice on different eBay accounts. 

this is good to know. I was looking at this as if i was going to buy 10 different transactions, hoping to use it on each.

Repped appreciate the help 
Dont want to get stuck with something. That $50 off is making a lot of shoes look very appealing right now
I have like two things in the scope, no boost tho 

With summer coming the Adidas Huang's look very appealing. Can anyone comment on the quality/comfort?

its always at least 500 new posts when i check back here, impossible to keep up.....i really cant do this anymore 
laugh.gif

3.0 TB is a little more spicier. 1.0's look like the car with the matte finish. Very bland but looks good. Batman would be wearing the 1.0 TB's.

Yup snapstyle is running out sizes quick! Settled for a snug US9 CB even though I'm a 9.5 ugh

Back
Top Bottom