ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I give up LOL there must be something wrong Im doing. I also tried using mobile and no dice.

Money saved lol

Just got the triple blacks and I'm pretty underwhelmed, especially when put next to my Core Black 1.0s. Don't think I can justify keeping what would be my 8th pair of UBs just because they have different color boost. Oh well.

Code is on the front page of eBay. They want you to eat and spend that tax return.

Yeah I have the 20% off, 10% ebucks promo expires tonight and another cash back points program that I can use all at same time. Just the pace of pickups this year to date is bit much.

Yeah I have the 20% off, 10% ebucks promo expires tonight and another cash back points program that I can use all at same time. Just the pace of pickups this year to date is bit much.
hope you cop something worth all that discount. 

Was looking for something but people have too inflated resell prices to make it 'worth' it.

Oh damn, well at least you could order two off adidas and return the one that fits worse

http://www.adidas.com/us/adidas-athletics-x-reigning-champ-track-pants/CI0218.html

Has anyone copped these? Trying to figure out if sizing is consistent with whats on ADC
I did and ended up just returning them for non Adidas RC pants since they're essentially the same but without the striping. They're slightly slim but the M fit me nicely and I'm also an M in Nike Tech Fleece pants for comparison. They are slightly looser than TF also.

Also just in case, they are heavyweight fleece if you're not familar with RC so some people describe it as a little rough but they are much warmer than midweight.

damn 1.0s gone guess 2.0s will do 
indifferent.gif

If theyre faking those solar reds 2.0 Im ******* never buying shoes again. Sketchers for lyfe :smokin in that case.

I did and ended up just returning them for non Adidas RC pants since they're essentially the same but without the striping. They're slightly slim but the M fit me nicely and I'm also an M in Nike Tech Fleece pants for comparison. They are slightly looser than TF also.

Also just in case, they are heavyweight fleece if you're not familar with RC so some people describe it as a little rough but they are much warmer than midweight.

Thanks man!

I might grab the midweight RC from their site instead. Heavy weight would probably too warm for FL anyway lol

If theyre faking those solar reds 2.0 Im ******* never buying shoes again. Sketchers for lyfe
smokin.gif
in that case.
They actually do have fakes of the solar red 2.0s and they are pretty damn close. I remember seeing them on one of the catalogs online for reps. 

Back
Top Bottom