ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just picked these up for $200 shipped. TB 1.0

Rep for ebay codeee

how did u pick them so fast with the code?  1 day prime shipping? :tongue: 

I'll post a picture.

Started back in november while on honeymoon, because I wanted to run in the cycling off season and my little brother said 'ultra boost are really comfy'... so i got two pairs from D.icks Sporting Goods starting with white 2.0 and shock mint. Well like most hobbies, that escalated out of proportions quick. Trying to buy colors i like, take Ls like it's a job, paid resell on a few, paid under retail on a few (thanks to the thread!), but ultimately thankful for understanding wife and good job. /lifestory

not shown is DS OG, DS snsxss (forgot to cancel stockx bid, ugh...) , 1.0 Navy and 1.0 CB ordered yesterday.  

Dayumm after removing VAT at Hanon TBs are $160. Letting me add to cart but showing out of stock when I try to check out...I know I'm way late but it's teasing me. Haha

Finally got my Oreos from FNL in yesterday. Still no idea how FNL kept them in my cart for weeks and let me check out but what do I know?

Fire in person. Much better than in pictures.

What thread regular owns the v2 belugas and could maybe help me out later with a lc. Thanks in advance. Dont really knw what to look for.

Last edited:
Finally got my Oreos from FNL in yesterday. Still no idea how FNL kept them in my cart for weeks and let me check out but what do I know?

Fire in person. Much better than in pictures.
Your pair probably came from one of the physical stores. 

Really debating pulling the trigger on some OG whites, but think I'll end up doing it regardless, just waiting for the right price since no one on eBay had my size in stock even before yesterday.

Here just in time for the weekend.
Love the TB 1.0s 
pimp.gif

For the ebay code if you submit an offer and they accept do you then have the opportunity to input the code with payment? need a new pair of mystery greys

Back
Top Bottom