ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the ebay code if you submit an offer and they accept do you then have the opportunity to input the code with payment? need a new pair of mystery greys
Yes, you can. Just got some DS blk/white uncaged for 150 after the coupon. They accepted 190 and coupon brought the price down for me.

Fyi, you can use the code more than once if you have multiple paypal accts. Ive used it 3 times now with the same ebay acct. Just copped CB 1.0 from snappy for 188 shipped.

If anyone was ever wondering about the extent of StockX's verification process, it sucks. 
laugh.gif

Just received a pair of TW 1.0s.  They're legit, however they sent me two right shoes.  Looks like they only took the time to verify and tag one shoe.  Wow. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

If anyone was ever wondering about the extent of StockX's verification process, it sucks. :lol:
Just received a pair of TW 1.0s.  They're legit, however they sent me two right shoes.  Looks like they only took the time to verify and tag one shoe.  Wow. :smh: :smh: :smh:  

TWO right shoes? Both get tagged?
Sucks, but still kinda funny.
Got pic?

If anyone was ever wondering about the extent of StockX's verification process, it sucks. 
laugh.gif

Just received a pair of TW 1.0s.  They're legit, however they sent me two right shoes.  Looks like they only took the time to verify and tag one shoe.  Wow. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

TWO right shoes? Both get tagged?
Sucks, but still kinda funny.
Got pic?
Yep, 2 right shoes.  And only one shoe was tagged, which is standard for them.  BUT, it's fairly obvious they just looked at one shoe and called it a day.  Doesn't make me feel great about their services as a buyer.  

And yeah, it is funny. 
laugh.gif
  Kinda tight b/c I'm headed on vacay this Sunday and was looking forward to breaking them out, but oh well.  

Back
Top Bottom