ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just a random question, how come there arn't even the GR Ultraboost on ADC? Like the less popular colour. Looks like they all sell out. I just want to get one since i have my 15% coupon and $30 giftcard lol
Even if there was, your 15% coupon won't apply to any ultra boost.

Is the UB sns tts? Thanks.
I'd recommend 1/2 size down from 1.0 if you have narrow or medium width feet. Can go TTS if you have wide or thick (height wise) feet. 

I personally went 1 full size down from my TTS 1.0 and they fit comfortably albeit snug. 

This **** right here I need it ​
 ​
 ​
Has to be a SNS x SS sample with how closely it mimics the actual SNS x SS collab. Only difference is the lack of luxury details like the suede cage, black toecap and black leather tongue + it has white instead of black heel cup. Rest of the knit and look is pretty much identical. 

Last edited:
Man this sure takes me back ... lulz 

Hopefully they'll drop online, I thought that you only had got the FOG joints 1.2K loord 
With tax came out to 13. That's why I was even there in the first place and went to adidas and they said line up for triple blacks, I did and then this kid said something about paying me $20 to get him a hoodie, I told him no. A few minutes later security came out and said they were waiting two hours to release the ubs so I went back to kith, copped the fogs, went to the clothing side and seen the new shirts and hoodies and scooped. Shirts are way more [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] though cuz of that velvety material

With tax came out to 13. That's why I was even there in the first place and went to adidas and they said line up for triple blacks, I did and then this kid said something about paying me $20 to get him a hoodie, I told him no. A few minutes later security came out and said they were waiting two hours to release the ubs so I went back to kith, copped the fogs, went to the clothing side and seen the new shirts and hoodies and scooped. Shirts are way more [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] though cuz of that velvety material
damn, I shoulda hit you up lol. 

Why? What you needed and what size?
I didn't know they was dropping bogos. Was stuck at work when I heard about the surprise drop and would've loved to cop one. My girl who usually works in the city was working from home today so I couldn't even get a proxy lol. Its cool, I'll just have to hope for an online drop. Thanks @alp  

I didn't know they was dropping bogos. Was stuck at work when I heard about the surprise drop and would've loved to cop one. My girl who usually works in the city was working from home today so I couldn't even get a proxy lol. Its cool, I'll just have to hope for an online drop. Thanks @alp

Ok cool, i would be a little surprised if they don't drop online eventually but maybe they're trying to hype kith up with surprise drops

You were off from work today or what? seemed like you had plenty of time. Drop some on feet when you have the time, is there a FOG thread? 

Man is so odd to hear/read that there's lines at adidas, 2-3 years ago you wouldn't see a single cat waiting for anything adidas , how things have changed. 

Nice that they decided to treat the customers getting the FOG with that surprise, great great pick ups, haven't seen the Ts but I guess the quality is on point 

Really debating pulling the trigger on some OG whites, but think I'll end up doing it regardless, just waiting for the right price since no one on eBay had my size in stock even before yesterday.
20% off shoes and clothes right now on ebay with code C20HELLOSPRING

Literally lit.
laugh.gif

Pic not mine
That's not even a cool looking pic 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom