ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

That's what's throwing me off....
Just called, it is the women's version

Its classified under 'mens' which threw me off. Now my size in womens is not available  
mean.gif

Struck out yet again :smh:.

Still looking for my first pair of the whites. Do they restock often? I've been out of the loop since their original release over the summer.

Nah because the upper looks VERY similar to the upper of the upcoming grey cageless UBs posted earlier in this thread.

Not saying anyone ripped anyone off, just a funny coincidence. Chill.
i dont see it. its an upper made of similar materials, thats about it.

im pretty chill over here.
Meh, whatever man. Can't force you to see something you don't see. Agree to disagree.

any idea on how to cancel my YME order?
Reply to their email

Think i am going to cancel my order also, even though it says free shipping a guy i have been speaking to have his pair shipped then UPS got in contact with him saying the fees and tax is over 100 euro. Ridiculous

Last edited:

Reply to their email

Think i am going to cancel my order also, even though it says free shipping a guy i have been speaking to have his pair shipped then UPS got in contact with him saying the fees and tax is over 100 euro. Ridiculous
i opened a case on PP 

Minus the outsole, heelcup & tongue logo....Hypebeasts are basically core blacks without the cage.

Everytime i see them they look worse.

Maaaan, this isn't exactly news but I just confirmed for myself that ADC cs reps lie through their ******* teeth.

Just tested it to see if my suspicions were true.

I already know the SKU for the upcoming Talc/Chalk/Granite UBs is AQ5559 (aka creme/off-white, fka F&F)

Opened up a chat on ADC to ask them if they had an updated/official release date for them and they said no. Then I asked if they knew the SKU for that cw, even though I already have it. Rep said no we don't have that info yet, which I find hard to believe. I bet those reps have SKUs for most of the releases through 2016.

Then, I opened up a new chat window and it ended up being the same rep. Instead of asking about the colorway, I just said "do you have any info on SKU AQ5559?" and they knew exactly what shoe I was talking about. Said early next year (aka the Dec. 28th date is probably semi-accurate).

To double check my findings I tried it again with some other cs reps and got the same results. One told me they didn't know the SKU, the other knew exactly what shoe I was talking about when I only asked about the SKU.

Maaaan, this isn't exactly news but I just confirmed for myself that ADC cs reps lie through their ******* teeth.

Just tested it to see if my suspicions were true.

I already know the SKU for the upcoming Talc/Chalk/Granite UBs is AQ5559 (aka creme/off-white, fka F&F)

Opened up a chat on ADC to ask them if they had an updated/official release date for them and they said no. Then I asked if they knew the SKU for that cw, even though I already have it. Rep said no we don't have that info yet, which I find hard to believe. I bet those reps have SKUs for most of the releases through 2016.

Then, I opened up a new chat window and it ended up being the same rep. Instead of asking about the colorway, I just said "do you have any info on SKU AQ5559?" and they knew exactly what shoe I was talking about. Said early next year (aka the Dec. 28th date is probably semi-accurate).

To double check my findings I tried it again with some other cs reps and got the same results. One told me they didn't know the SKU, the other knew exactly what shoe I was talking about when I only asked about the SKU.
Maybe the rep that gave you info was an NTer. Hard to trust CS reps nowadays, most of them aren't on the same page. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by daylasole  

Maybe the rep that gave you info was an NTer. Hard to trust CS reps nowadays, most of them aren't on the same page. 
happy.gif
Yeah I think they're probably just instructed not to give out SKUs for unreleased products or really any information that doesn't involve products that are already available on the site.

It's just interesting to know that they definitely have information that they're withholding.

Regardless, most of them have no idea what the **** they're talking about to begin with so it all needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

Maybe I should start moonlighting as an adidas cs rep haha

Back
Top Bottom