ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nerd.gif

man struck out on the Villa triple white UB restock! :smh: I always pop in here too late. Repped for whoever posted that link though! Edit: thanks @Baaa

Last edited:

Reply to their email

Think i am going to cancel my order also, even though it says free shipping a guy i have been speaking to have his pair shipped then UPS got in contact with him saying the fees and tax is over 100 euro. Ridiculous
Is this correct? I thought there are only custom fees on purchases over $200. I might have to cancel my YME order too then

Why would any reps want to give out the SKU of an unreleased shoe to some random person calling them? You could be up to some sketchy business :tongue:. It does make sense that they would let you in on some information if you provide them with the SKU, since you obviously have done your homework. 

Straight from box to the feet. They are a little more loose as others stated and I could of went down .5 from my UB. BUT I am not a person who goes .5 up my my UB, I where them snug fit as I rock a 10 across the board in all shoes. 

So if you are a person who goes .5 up in UB, you might be able to go a full size down in these if that makes sense.

Key City pair gets delivered tomorrow along with Y-3 that I copped on that crazy discount. 

***Oh and they are definitely NOT as bouncy and such as UB. UB are still KING**

Why would any reps want to give out the SKU of an unreleased shoe to some random person calling them? You could be up to some sketchy business :tongue:. It does make sense that they would let you in on some information if you provide them with the SKU, since you obviously have done your homework. 
You ever dealt with the adidas CS reps before? Whole post was more just venting frustration at their ineptitude.

Also, not talking about phone calls, this was in regards to the online chat system.

When the SKU is out & about, available to those who know where to look, and in the case of the Talc UBs simply easy to find via eBay & Grailed postings it seems silly for them to lie and say they don't have it.

You ever dealt with the adidas CS reps before? Whole post was more just venting frustration at their ineptitude.

Also, not talking about phone calls, this was in regards to the online chat system.

When the SKU is out & about, available to those who know where to look, and in the case of the Talc UBs simply easy to find via eBay & Grailed postings it seems silly for them to lie and say they don't have it.
Never dealt with any sneaker reps before, but I've had experience with other companies. I have dealt with minimum wage workers (myself included) and I do get pissed off with people who don't pull their own weight in regards to CS. Honestly, if I was a rep I probably would not be giving out SKUs for future releases and I'm not sure if they are even allowed to (like you mentioned). I would be weary of anyone asking those kinds of questions or I would figure that person is incompetent to not be able to find SKUs from the internet. Totally understand where you're coming from despite me not dealing with sneaker reps. I've done telemarketing in the past although different, CS can be annoying from both ends of the spectrum. Withholding info adds to tha hype as we all know.

Originally Posted by mrmofoness  

Never dealt with any sneaker reps before, but I've had experience with other companies. I have dealt with minimum wage workers (myself included) and I do get pissed off with people who don't pull their own weight in regards to CS. Honestly, if I was a rep I probably would not be giving out SKUs for future releases and I'm not sure if they are even allowed to (like you mentioned). I would be weary of anyone asking those kinds of questions or I would figure that person is incompetent to not be able to find SKUs from the internet. Totally understand where you're coming from despite me not dealing with sneaker reps. I've done telemarketing in the past although different, CS can be annoying from both ends of the spectrum. Withholding info adds to tha hype as we all know.
Yeah the ADC reps are just notorious for not really having much info, or having completely inaccurate info. But at the end of the day, the ADC reps' main purpose is not to feed info to people like me so I can create early links, it's to help prospective customers find the right shoes. I get it, it's just annoying haha.

Straight from box to the feet. They are a little more loose as others stated and I could of went down .5 from my UB. BUT I am not a person who goes .5 up my my UB, I where them snug fit as I rock a 10 across the board in all shoes. 

So if you are a person who goes .5 up in UB, you might be able to go a full size down in these if that makes sense.

Key City pair gets delivered tomorrow along with Y-3 that I copped on that crazy discount. 

Good advice on sizing - agree totally.  Also totally agree on comfort.  Def a dope *** shoe and very comfy - but UB is king.

Maaaan, this isn't exactly news but I just confirmed for myself that ADC cs reps lie through their ******* teeth.

Just tested it to see if my suspicions were true.

I already know the SKU for the upcoming Talc/Chalk/Granite UBs is AQ5559 (aka creme/off-white, fka F&F)

Opened up a chat on ADC to ask them if they had an updated/official release date for them and they said no. Then I asked if they knew the SKU for that cw, even though I already have it. Rep said no we don't have that info yet, which I find hard to believe. I bet those reps have SKUs for most of the releases through 2016.

Then, I opened up a new chat window and it ended up being the same rep. Instead of asking about the colorway, I just said "do you have any info on SKU AQ5559?" and they knew exactly what shoe I was talking about. Said early next year (aka the Dec. 28th date is probably semi-accurate).

To double check my findings I tried it again with some other cs reps and got the same results. One told me they didn't know the SKU, the other knew exactly what shoe I was talking about when I only asked about the SKU.

Not disagreeing that reps are useless (although i can't personally say I've had a bad experience) But your test hasn't really proven they are useless. If they have been told not to give out SKU numbers then they are doing their job. Maybe you should ask more general questions to gauge their product knowledge if you are really trying to prove them incompetent......Personally i reckon you've got way too much time on your hands phoning companies up to ask them questions you already know the answer to :wink:

View media item 1831165

Thanks man. I've done exactly as described... i wear my Ultras snug but went done .5 size. As I've not received them yet I've been stressing but sounds like i should be ok. REPPED!

Maaaan, this isn't exactly news but I just confirmed for myself that ADC cs reps lie through their ******* teeth.

Just tested it to see if my suspicions were true.

I already know the SKU for the upcoming Talc/Chalk/Granite UBs is AQ5559 (aka creme/off-white, fka F&F)

Opened up a chat on ADC to ask them if they had an updated/official release date for them and they said no. Then I asked if they knew the SKU for that cw, even though I already have it. Rep said no we don't have that info yet, which I find hard to believe. I bet those reps have SKUs for most of the releases through 2016.

Then, I opened up a new chat window and it ended up being the same rep. Instead of asking about the colorway, I just said "do you have any info on SKU AQ5559?" and they knew exactly what shoe I was talking about. Said early next year (aka the Dec. 28th date is probably semi-accurate).

To double check my findings I tried it again with some other cs reps and got the same results. One told me they didn't know the SKU, the other knew exactly what shoe I was talking about when I only asked about the SKU.
Not disagreeing that reps are useless (although i can't personally say I've had a bad experience) But your test hasn't really proven they are useless. If they have been told not to give out SKU numbers then they are doing their job. Maybe you should ask more general questions to gauge their product knowledge if you are really trying to prove them incompetent......Personally i reckon you've got way too much time on your hands phoning companies up to ask them questions you already know the answer to
wink.gif
Wasn't phoning. Online chat, took maybe 5 minutes of my time.

Just find it silly that they're lying about the information they have, that's all.

Has there been any speculation yet, as to how difficult the cream's will be to cop? I wasn't really paying attention to how available the 3m's were. Appreciate all the info in this thread, been lurking for a minute lol

Has there been any speculation yet, as to how difficult the cream's will be to cop? I wasn't really paying attention to how available the 3m's were. Appreciate all the info in this thread, been lurking for a minute lol

Unfortunately it seems like they'll be pretty hard to cop. Definitely one of the most hyped colorways to date. 3Ms were easier to cop than Talcs will be.

Unfortunately it seems like they'll be pretty hard to cop. Definitely one of the most hyped colorways to date. 3Ms were easier to cop than Talcs will be.

Yea I was afraid of that. Hoping the tan yeezy 350's dropping a day after will distract everyone. Wishful thinking I guess

Yea I was afraid of that. Hoping the tan yeezy 350's dropping a day after will distract everyone. Wishful thinking I guess

If the release is similar to the 3Ms we'll probably see small drops staggered over the course of a couple weeks. Theoretically it'll start on the 28th but the 3Ms definitely started trickling out before their scheduled date.

Back
Top Bottom