ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
any help with a pic and info on painting the plastic tabs on the side?  I was thinking of painting my oreo tabs black.  Thanks in advance

Solar orange and yellow are both decent looking but I wouldn't wear shoes that color. They were both sitting for $150ish on ebay for a long time, but everybody wants the 1.0's now that they're drying up. The sports shoes pair is the women's peach pair I believe

any help with a pic and info on painting the plastic tabs on the side?  I was thinking of painting my oreo tabs black.  Thanks in advance

You mean the the lace cage? Krylon flat black spray paint is a perfect match with the oreo heelcup, thats what i used. Just tape off around the cage, i used some plastic bags so i didnt have to tape the whole shoe up. Just taped around the edges, taped some paper behind the cage then taped plastic bags around the sole and the upper. Double check to make sure everythings coveres then spray away.

You mean the the lace cage? Krylon flat black spray paint is a perfect match with the oreo heelcup, thats what i used. Just tape off around the cage, i used some plastic bags so i didnt have to tape the whole shoe up. Just taped around the edges, taped some paper behind the cage then taped plastic bags around the sole and the upper. Double check to make sure everythings coveres then spray away.
can you post a pic?  thanks

UmJ5jHlCQDn6pTMzajoQRnSTg7RADYIRLI6w7-FcC8PfqKranwfvfuz-aFxgBkRoRrBE263FiFJ_BWqFYtSOQejmZsIDuybP4VvPhkFJH7Z1iZguaDm-hD0-VN1zeygBcX6WEZqkQIa8EIG8Cme6coGjii2-P8bVLousHrQ18cIeldrIy-XBQT09PUl-a0kAC3z5GteS2tlubkc_0ZDLxT00zx66qb_v9hFq6weqIC366YIdy61BzaUKNLjiLChIyd_DkCJQlq0DRO94eOqsLT2lDZQWNKTqk_dnUKEBC2utxKv9IYuZZkEUUsApb5KnGVip0sF0hvq6prtl83puLcz7JwI44bYSgkmZTP9wUJW0sh-lZlVpdhFfkKCajOT1S4USTz8xdc3-yFWnM59yR5VreEn72qgjQHx7nzDNMMduiTxAnILbQwandF8dfQsiFDmElWkVA5UxTl1YQinRBXSItRgr3wSApeVmDrbSC3HPZkGawbp2DWzgj9i96gpDisc5X1TajqzDJ3arHgx97Lvq9BSObxwEmN-Bo2cQJpHAxgjhyIpnQiK9dmOAJgveFYlKGSaY9UMhA3pdTNP5Onear1VVrmgYR_cpHcV0PMubJ0ci76C5OA=w1271-h950-no

Man, idk why it took me so long, but these sure are beautiful.

Def got swindled into the hype. I mean I like them but not $200 like. Size 9.5 going back, I remember I don't like white soles to begin with. Too much other goodness coming out. Thanks for being easy on me. Lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom