ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bro nobody making fakes of that ish
LEGIT and use this next time instead of posting 5 pics over and over
Sorry, Brah if that is gets you worked up.  Somebody requested an LC a couple of posts above mine for very ordinary standard 3.0 Blacks.  Just trying get get some info, not a side piece acting RUFF.

But, if you feel better, more power to you.

Anyone know where to find any UB in black or grey at discount? My younger brother is looking for a pair for work but he's a little tight on cash. I feel like I found a few deals posted on twitter last night but can't seem to find them now. Thanks in advance.

Anyone know where to find any UB in black or grey at discount? My younger brother is looking for a pair for work but he's a little tight on cash. I feel like I found a few deals posted on twitter last night but can't seem to find them now. Thanks in advance.

I would suggest the New Balance 247, I refuse to believe that there is as great of a shoe out now for $80-90. It shets on anything Adidas under $180.

That really was one of THE stupidest reasons I ever read about wanting to cancel an UB order: TOO EASY.
Then skinny white guy w/faux Asian user ID has to driveby "boost hype over" post.
Great. What else?

Back
Top Bottom