ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi, I'm from Singapore and have been trying to purchase from Adidas US for the longest time. I have a forwarding address but I suspect it requires a US credit card. Anyone outside the states manage to buy from the site? Feeling salty with the 50% code but can't check out.

Hi, I'm from Singapore and have been trying to purchase from Adidas US for the longest time. I have a forwarding address but I suspect it requires a US credit card. Anyone outside the states manage to buy from the site? Feeling salty with the 50% code but can't check out.
Try using PayPal. 

for anyone interested

finishline currently has a full size run restock of the 3.0 triple white ubs

picked up 2 pairs

didnt see a post about it so thought id help anyone interested

and shoutout to the dude with the code, just copped some eqts for 55 bucks

Copped a bunch of **** for my girl

Now I see pure boosts. Tempted to cop 2-3 pairs but not sure I wanna spend anymore money :smh:

I'm not sure if the code directly correlates to my friend getting banned, but he used the 40% code for the edu jig and his order shipped, but when he tried to cop again next time for the og nmds, his account got banned. I'm not sure if anyone got that issue or was it just for him.

Sigh...I really hope my ADC ban is lifted soon. Missed out on a lot today...
mean.gif

I'm not sure if the code directly correlates to my friend getting banned, but he used the 40% code for the edu jig and his order shipped, but when he tried to cop again next time for the og nmds, his account got banned. I'm not sure if anyone got that issue or was it just for him.
might not just be him..  but I do know tons of people who copped using that edu jig and are not banned (myself included)

Last edited:
nobody got banned for that edu jig. If you were banned, its because you attempted checkout too many times with the checkout loop. You racked up multiple pending charges as well as continually flagging your info to Adidas and that got you banned from future checkouts

Back
Top Bottom