ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm surprised ADC was working with the code. Usually the site is pretty crap. Yesterday the captcha just kept refreshing and nothing was adding to cart.

yep and it's not like everyone still would have bought everything they did today without the 50% code. I know I wouldn't have

doubt this hurts them much at all

With the amount of lurkers in this thread I would go bold and say they lost 'millions' just by this thread not counting the twitter post
laugh.gif

anyone want to guess why ADC already removed the white eqt 93/17 product page? I know they sold out, but the black version also sold out but you could still access the page like a month later....and random sizes would still show up sometimes weeks after release day. I was hoping that would happen with these whites too

I bet most who used the code bought either shoes, jackets/hoodies or pants/sweats, probably higher priced items, most of which are not exactly SS17.  Moving apparel that isn't in season or shoes you wouldn't normally purchase is always a good thing for the retailer.

Last edited:
Well to sum it up they lost 50% profit today. :lol:

But to think of it they sold more items that might be bound for discounted price quicker. So they still win because their money isnt sleeping.

Last edited:
Man I missed that code FML. Thanks to whoever feels super cool for letting that cat out of the bag.

Missed out on 93/17 but I guess the code kinda makes up for it. Bought stuff I really didn't want that bad but what the heck. We did Adidas a favor, most of their apparel sits till discounts are applied

What is the comfort level on the normal eqt's vs the 93/17's? I keep looking at the pk pair but not sure if i'll wear if not comfortable.

I think everyone should wait and see if their orders actually get shipped.

It's not hard for Adidas to cancel all orders associated with the code.

Thought about pulling the trigger on some Pureboost and apparel, but decided not to. Most of this stuff I don't really want. Even if it's a good deal.

Rather pay full price for something I really want. Too much heat dropping next few weeks.

The edu code was better since it applied to literally EVERYTHING. Got TRICOs for 40% off and they both shipped. I think everyone will be fine

Back
Top Bottom