ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yeah waited a few minutes after trying multiple browsers LOL
Once someone mentioned the code got blown up on twitter every item kept disappearing from my cart as i added. I was shook.
roll.gif

Incognito helped me out on that one.

Hopefully they honor orders...if so, thank God for free returns. Definitely bought stuff on impulse...

The asian in me just couldn't resist a good deal :lol:

Well to sum it up they lost 50% profit today. :lol:

But to think of it they sold more items that might be bound for discounted price quicker. So they still win because their money isnt sleeping.

Drop in a bucket for them. Saw the code this morning, was gonna get a beater pureboost for gym. Oh well. Repped to the poster and congrats to those u made some purchases.

How long does it take to get shipping confirmation from size? usually? I ordered yesterday and haven't received anything yet

How long does it take to get shipping confirmation from size? usually? I ordered yesterday and haven't received anything yet

your orders getting cancelled then. if they dont ship 10 minutes after ordering, you're in trouble.

ntsrs. give it the alloted time they say it takes to process orders :smh:

Last edited:
lol i can't even add  multiple tubular invaders in different colors at a time and they changed them so the code didn't apply to them anymore. Well played Adidas, well played

Back
Top Bottom