ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
$137? Mine was $154 because I had to pay 12 British pounds for shipping. Wouldn't let me buy with us currency and $2 shipping.

I think there was an option to trigger the currency to show in USD and that changed the shipping cost to $2 USD. Though I think that became glitchy overnight and not sure if was still available afterwards but it did work when the link was originally posted

Who else is stoked for the Masters and these next week? 
nthat.gif
 Pimento Crossknits

I would be excited except I think white is terrible for the average golfer. I feel like I would only get 2 wears out of it max before it looks completely trashed 

I would be excited except I think white is terrible for the average golfer. I feel like I would only get 2 wears out of it max before it looks completely trashed 

White boost & white PK on a golf course = bad news lol

yeah, they ship in a bag and provide no tracking information. just gotta wait till they show up.
I've never had a bad experience from a company who ships in bags. All my boxes have arrived in pristine condition. Some of you guys just have bad luck I guess.

Last edited:

I've never had a bad experience from a company who ships in bags. All my boxes have arrive in pristine condition. Some of you guys just have bad luck I guess.
yeah me neither, i throw boxes away so as long as the shoes are ok I'm good.

Anything I've ever gotten in a bag looked like they used it as a trampoline before they left it at my door

Back
Top Bottom