ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

It's pretty easy to find out what was ordered.  There is a huge Adidas sticker with the model number on the box.
I really hate that Adidas does that...whoever came up with that idea needs to be shot and sent over to work at Nike.... do that to the Vapormax...not our beloved Boosts! 
All black shoes just reminds me of servers in the restaurant industry.
+1

the "would-you-like-fries-with-that-boosts"

I really hate that Adidas does that...whoever came up with that idea needs to be shot and sent over to work at Nike.... do that to the Vapormax...not our beloved boosts!
I think the worst example of that was with YeezySupply and the shipping company they used. Style code on the outside of the box and the world "YZY" plastered on like three different places

So the triple black...I'd call them Almost Triple Black (lots of peppered grey) Pureboost LTD came in. Reminded me of pirate blacks so I put them on. PB is TTS, upper not as stretchy as UB/yeezy v1/NMD PK. Comfort above NMD R1, below UB. I wouldn't pay crazy resale on these, nothing too special imo.It'll work as a great workout shoe in my case. Wide forefoot good for balance when lifting. View media item 2385743

Last edited:
So the triple black...I'd call them Almost Triple Black (lots of peppered grey) Pureboost LTD came in. Reminded me of pirate blacks so I put them on.
I got the core blacks for $70 with that disco last week, which are exactly the same with just white boost.

I wish the upper was PK, it's a great looking shoe. They definitely remind me of the pirate blacks with a V2 sole inspiration. 

Comfort wise they're ok, the first boost shoe without insoles that actually bother me, currently looking for thin insoles to get rid of this issue.

negative lol
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom