ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So the triple black...I'd call them Almost Triple Black (lots of peppered grey) Pureboost LTD came in. Reminded me of pirate blacks so I put them on. PB is TTS, upper not as stretchy as UB/yeezy v1/NMD PK. Comfort above NMD R1, below UB. I wouldn't pay crazy resale on these, nothing too special imo.It'll work as a great workout shoe in my case. Wide forefoot good for balance when lifting.
Those are nice, not quite as sleek as the Yeezys but probably more comfortable

triple black pures still in stock in 12 anywhere? trying to hold out for below retail I'm ready to treat myself.

I fully expect to be in the minority here but these are so much better looking than any of those collab (RC/HAVEN) UB's releasing.

These are dope af man. NEED. 

Curious about the comfort level though.

Last edited:

I fully expect to be in the minority here but these are so much better looking than any of those collab (RC/HAVEN) UB's releasing.

Not entirely sure why but this shoe reminds me of the Reebok Pump....

There are people camped outside of Haven in Toronto already. Sorry, let me re-phrase that. People placed chairs in line outside of Haven Toronto and left them there to come back later for their spot in line.

What. A. Joke.

There are people camped outside of Haven in Toronto already. Sorry, let me re-phrase that. People placed chairs in line outside of Haven Toronto and left them there to come back later for their spot in line.

What. A. Joke.
Boost turd rocking them a week early in his vids probably adding to the hype.

Not entirely sure why but this shoe reminds me of the Reebok Pump....
Definitely has that silhouette, these are made to look like a retro basketball shoe according to AW.

95% of boost models look like something you wear to the gym.

I appreciate the change of pace aesthetically, let's hope comfort is on par.

What. A. Joke.
If this is an acceptable practice, I should just do this at all stores even if there isn't a release and/or rumored for months. Just to hold my spot in line for when the time comes.

What. A. Joke.
I'm just confused as to why people don't just throw the chairs in a dumpster somewhere and say some random passerby did it, or why they don't just sit in the chairs

nah I'm with you, I think they're dope. These are dropping on ADC right? 

Food Talk with sneakers is now Canon.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom