ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Me thinks the Wangs are gonna be a lot easier to cop than the Haven's. Just a hunch...

Any ideas on how the AW BBall fits? I'm stuck between getting a 9.5 and a 10. I tend to go a half size up for high tops so I'm leaning towars the 10 but anyone got any info?

I might , what was your size again ? 

In a second thought , i THINK that the AW is gonna be widely available, a lot of boutiques are dropping the capsule so It might be easier than I thought, widely available doesn't mean it won't dried out fast 
Same size 9.5 
laugh.gif

Lord have mercy. My EQT order has finally shipped.

I have finally successfully placed an Adidas US order since TB 750s lol

Praise the lord.

Was able to cop from APB Store. Got a confirmation email as well but has anyone had any experience with them? I don't trust Shopify. I was at checkout with a sz 11, hit process, and said it was out of stock. Ended up getting a sz 12.

So I just figured out I will be off all day tomorrow. I want the Haven's over everything in NYC. Where should I camp out?

If that's not a possibility I'll try online and get the AW Pure Run's. Will the white and blues be dropping tomorrow with the BBall's? If so, those will be my backup. If not, PM me and I'll grab someone the BBall's for retail + tax + shipping.

Almost Triple Blacks (ADC) and EQT (Notre) delivered today.  I'm not home, but my wife sent me the update.  She was like "TWO pairs of shoes got delivered this morning.  TWO."   

Little does she know that we have to head to the mall to pick up my Royal 1's tomorrow too 
laugh.gif

Almost Triple Blacks (ADC) and EQT (Notre) delivered today.  I'm not home, but my wife sent me the update.  She was like "TWO pairs of shoes got delivered this morning.  TWO."   

Little does she know that we have to head to the mall to pick up my Royal 1's tomorrow too 
laugh.gif
Whenever I pick up shoes from the mall I usually let my girl browse inside of Mac/Sephora first. Once shes inside I go pick up the kicks then come back. At that point she can't say anything
laugh.gif

Little does she know that we have to head to the mall to pick up my Royal 1's tomorrow too :lol:

Lol someone else is going to get something real nice tomorrow too.

Back
Top Bottom