ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Whenever I pick up shoes from the mall I usually let my girl browse inside of Mac/Sephora first. Once shes inside I go pick up the kicks then come back. At that point she can't say anything
laugh.gif
I don't need to trick her, but she definitely gonna say I have too many shoes already.  I have my Night Cargos and Oreos just sitting on the floor in one of our rooms, because my closet is already completely full.  Add 3 more boxes to the pile!
Lol someone else is going to get something real nice tomorrow too.
Might have to stop into LuLuLemon!  For her... and for my eyes. 

Wouldnt call em the greatest but they are great. Love my pair.
Top 10 for sure but def not #1 spot. That #1 spot would be tough though since all CWs have their pros and cons.

Some would say a cb 1.0 would be a greatest UB since it's the most versatile but I that is probably the worst feeling UB in comparison to all UBs I've ever tried on.

Top 10 for sure but def not #1 spot. That #1 spot would be tough though since all CWs have their pros and cons.

Some would say a cb 1.0 would be a greatest UB since it's the most versatile but I that is probably the worst feeling UB in comparison to all UBs I've ever tried on.
Definitely in the top 10 across the board of 1.0-3.0

I can see why the core blacks would be a favorite cause theyre just plain and simple but a little too boring for me. Dont own nor have i tried on a pair though. Have we done a poll of non collabs? Im expecting creams or even grey wools to win

Definitely in the top 10 across the board of 1.0-3.0

I can see why the core blacks would be a favorite cause theyre just plain and simple but a little too boring for me. Dont own nor have i tried on a pair though. Have we done a poll of non collabs? Im expecting creams or even grey wools to win
We've done a poll on best base CW since there are too many CWs for non-collabs. There would be like 40 lines and only 3-5 CWs with the majority of votes.

But black won best base CW when that poll was made.

adidas confirmed signups for UB Reigning Champ 3.0 live (NYC only though **** that they get miadidas and a confirmed sigup)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom