ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey fellas im pretty new to the ultra boost scene and this upcoming cream pair has my attention 100%. Do you guys think this will be a tough release? (YEEZY, JB style release) if so what time does ADC usually drop the UB online? Thanks in advance guys hopefully I can add my first pair of ultra boost to the collection.

Read back in the thread a few pages

If anyone knows where I can grab a size 13 in the Silver LTDs I'd appreciate it. I slept on grabbing them and now can't find a pair.

If anyone knows where I can grab a size 13 in the Silver LTDs I'd appreciate it. I slept on grabbing them and now can't find a pair.

Call you're nearest footlocker house of hoops. I grabbed a pair last weekend in cherry hil New Jersey with ease

glad the talcs are releasing... Hope everyone who wants them can cop!

I love my pair! Wear it all the time.

Will need to probably double up

glad the talcs are releasing... Hope everyone who wants them can cop!

I love my pair! Wear it all the time.

Will need to probably double up

Does the wool fit any different than the normal primeknit? Still TTS for a snug fit after they break in?

So apparently blends had the creams.

I know these will eventually be easy to get once they release officially, but it's going to be hard to get them asap

Has anyone ever had luck trying to purchase shoes on your phone? I'm going to be mid-commute to work when the cremes drop at ruvilla, and I'm wondering if I even have a fighting chance.

How does sizing go on these? Similar to the Energy Boost 2's or a little more snug? I'm looking to cop the white clouds today. Also, does anybody have any guides on how to clean the white ultra boosts effectively?

Anybody know of spots that still have black 3Ms?

Hit up Private but they only have big sizes left...

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom