ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got a ds pair of solar reds for 117
pimp.gif
Wanted a pair of solar reds for ages now! point me in right direction ?! thanks 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
My wife bought be the silver ltd's for Christmas and they are way smaller than my blue ones...is this normal? Does sizing depend on the color way? Sounds silly to me but I don't know why one pair fits and the other is very very snug fitting

My wife bought be the silver ltd's for Christmas and they are way smaller than my blue ones...is this normal? Does sizing depend on the color way? Sounds silly to me but I don't know why one pair fits and the other is very very snug fitting
You sure she didn't get you a women's size? :lol:

I have LTDs and they fit the same as my others.

I wear a 9 in the grey wools and an 8.5 in the all whites.

Since I’ve been seeing that the off white UB's will be easy to cop, anybody wanna message me other websites that plan to drop them on Monday ?

I am wanting the Creams. I know already though what I am replacing them with if I cannot get them. 

Rose Asics GL3. I am getting a Cream pair of kicks...no matter what.

I wear a 9 in the grey wools and an 8.5 in the all whites.

Somethings not right there....sizing of all Ultras is the same for me. They are tight for the first few wears regardless....the LTDs may feel alittle tighter to start with as the Primeknit is alittle firmer around the toebox mudguard but they should lossen up.....no reason for the Whites or Wools to vary in size though???

Back
Top Bottom