ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Picked up the grey wools as a self-Christmas present, very happy with them. Almost pulled the trigger on the silver LTDs before picking them up on feature. I know it's a small detail but I love the red insole!

Looks like I'm not sleeping tonight.

Hope we all eat. 
nthat.gif

Can someone PLEASE quote this if the Creams drop so I get an e-mail notification.

Merci buckets!

Order them from Foot Locker. Just get the SKU. Online it said they had quite a few in store still.

EDIT: You'll have to go into the store and make your order, that's why I say get the SKU

Wait so just bring in the SKU number to any footlocker and they can order me a pair? You sure?

Just for safety, what's the SKU of the cocaine ultra boosts?

looking to grab a pair of the kolor UBs for my wife, unsure about the sizing since they are unisex ?  she is a womens US 7.5 in nike, so what size in uk is she in the kolors ? 

Last edited:
Even if they do, they aren't gonna sell out. Not too many people are going for them because of the frenzy with the tan Yeezy's right now
True. I've been trying not to think about the Tans until these are taken care of but uhhhh they're gonna be a whole hassle daylong thing 

Back
Top Bottom