ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Order them from Foot Locker. Just get the SKU. Online it said they had quite a few in store still.

EDIT: You'll have to go into the store and make your order, that's why I say get the SKU
Wait so just bring in the SKU number to any footlocker and they can order me a pair? You sure?

Just for safety, what's the SKU of the cocaine ultra boosts?
Depends if they're still in stock. And yes, you can can order that way. In store uses SKU rather than the product numbers. Why? I have no damn clue. I'll only give you the SKU if you refer to them as the all whites (black sole). Drug references for shoes is reserved for CNCPTS (and King Push) 
laugh.gif

Number under the barcode is the SKU.

Important note: Just because they're ordered, doesn't put you in the clear. I've had orders cancelled in the past. Most recently Orca Flyknit Racers.

Last edited:
I def think they'll sell out on initial drop. Especially with the LTD tag. Maybe restock on occasion like the 3Ms, but I don't think they're gonna be REALLY out here like most UBs.

Does the primeknit stay snug even after using it a couple of times? Or does it stretch after some time?

Last edited:
Depends if they're still in stock. And yes, you can can order that way. In store uses SKU rather than the product numbers. Why? I have no damn clue. I'll only give you the SKU if you refer to them as the all whites (black sole). Drug references for shoes is reserved for CNCPTS (and King Push) :lol:

View media item 1845271

Important note: Just because they're ordered, doesn't put you in the clear. I've had orders cancelled in the past. Most recently Orca Flyknit Racers.

Found the sku by looking in the URL on FL.com but thanks anyways haha. Hopefully Cali is not bare of a 12.5 or 13 in these joints (to keep the drug references going)

Depends if they're still in stock. And yes, you can can order that way. In store uses SKU rather than the product numbers. Why? I have no damn clue. I'll only give you the SKU if you refer to them as the all whites (black sole). Drug references for shoes is reserved for CNCPTS (and King Push) 
laugh.gif

Found the sku by looking in the URL on FL.com but thanks anyways haha. Hopefully Cali is not bare of a 12.5 or 13 in these joints (to keep the drug references going)
I see what you did there with that pun lol. They check inventory countrywide. They can also cross check all their sister brick and mortar stores and their inventory. i.e. Champs, FTL, and Footaction.

Anybody order the 3Ms off RunningShoes.com? 

I got the cancelled e-mail but then 5 hours later I got a "Pre-Order Notification" that said the shoes would be shipped out to me as soon as they get it. Their charge already went through on my card and hasn't been removed. I'll call them tomorrow and see what's up but was hoping someone else here could shed light on it, never dealt with that site before. I'd be happy if they do ship out!

Back
Top Bottom