ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Got a good nights sleep and didn't miss the talcs here in the UK.  Thinking they'll probably drop on the 8th as stated.  
That same source said the 3Ms would drop the 4th but they dropped before. I'm still hoping for today... 
nerd.gif

hrmm, adidas desktop site is down while mobile is up. 

Yanks where's your backdoor skills when we need you?

adidas website has the ultra boost advertised on front page... some type of message perhaps...

Last edited:
that is so weird, I wonder if they block bots. I tried test it... and I know, the bot won't work on these high demand releases. 

High demand?
roll.gif

the all white collective ultra boosts were WAY MORE hyped than these... you know why? Ye hasn't worn these yet lol. So none of those douchebag resellers or hypebeasts are even checking for these. These are flying under the radar and will be a super easy cop
If that's the case then why was Packers wiped out within 15 minutes? I missed and couldn't cop because I was taking a mid-term. 
alien.gif

But I AM really glad Ye hasn't worn em. At least we have a chance.

Last edited:
I just wanted to say good luck to all if they do drop

and a small reminder of what you are fighting sleep for

discarded whites in the corner of the pic
laugh.gif

If something like this ever dropped
sick.gif

Nah son, I want to double up on the creams but I'd rather them limit to 1 than 4 cause ain't nobody need 4 pairs unless they tryna flip

Adidas Twitter so unprofessional. Just give us solid release info like a real company and not some mom and pops' hypebeast type bs

Back
Top Bottom