ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

that's starting bid
Ah, I see, forgot that there's no BIN price.

that's just starting bid, it seems. guessing BIN is like 400
I see.

But such a small profit, what's the point, going to go for Yeezys resale tomorrow instead.

Too bad US based stores mostly blocks Singapore or most Asia credit cards, if not I would have managed to get so much more shoes to sell, lucky you guys that they protect your region stocks haha.

Last edited:
got a 9.5 from ADC. couldnt get through via credit card payment but got through via paypal.

Hopefully it will ship!

wish i knew....

The same link that I used for Adidas running... If u get past the captcha and gives you oos... Keep trying.. Most likely that's just them saying it's in someone's cart and they have not checked out... Its not officially sold out.

i legit tried another computer and another browser..

not sure how you were able to do it, but yeah you won lol

This is becoming a little too frustrating doing the captcha over and over lol Ill just wait on a restock ..... hopefully

adidas needs to get their **** together.

they're website is ******* joke and a ******* mess all at the same time.

This is definitely a sign.. Was busy in the lab again... If anyone could help me out with a 10.5 much appreciated

Yeah guys they'll restock eventually.
One of the few times this statement is probably true.

3Ms and Silvers still popping up everywhere; no real motivation from Adidas to keep these super limited either. Hope everyone who wants them to wear can cop, either today or next week

Back
Top Bottom