ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every time I try to add to cart it just puts a red line under the size section and I have to recheck the captcha

that's what I've been getting as well.

I think that means sold out because i tried another size (i think a 12 or 13) and it went to cart...so i guess that means that particular size is sold out (for now)

Question bros. I found a women's 9.5 in the grey ub. I wear a size 8-8.5. Anyone know the difference in sizing and width with the men and women? Appreciate all the help. Thanks in advance

Earlier my size was sold out, then I logged in and the shoes were still in cart and it let me check out through paypal..

Anybody know if these drop at their flagship store in NYC?
Yes, they are dropping at Adidas Soho tomorrow (actually maybe today dude - sorry, I'm on vacation in Cambodia so my sense of time/date is all backward). PM me and I can get you a plug who'll hold pairs if you promise to grab me a pair in my size.

Last edited:
Sheesh....its A LOT of sz 10 in here. Yall going to be who I have to watch out for with any upcoming releases.

I cooked real early as soon as my guy dropped the link about 400 replies ago. LOL

NT keeps coming through in the clutch. Every pair of boost I have either copped off a link provided on here or straight from ADC.

NT = GOAT

Anyone know how to change back to mobile view on ADC using Safari? Clicked desktop and hate it.

Sheesh....its A LOT of sz 10 in here. Yall going to be who I have to watch out for with any upcoming releases.

I cooked real early as soon as my guy dropped the link about 400 replies ago. LOL

NT keeps coming through in the clutch. Every pair of boost I have either copped off a link provided on here or straight from ADC.

NT = GOAT
i own 2 10.5 ubs with toe room so im sure i could work a 10

so im going with either

NT = GOAT
Only 10 in UB, 9.5 in the rest.

But then again, so are probably all the other 10 UB buyers lol. Keep you friends close... 
nthat.gif

NT = GOAT
size 10 ub is size 9.5 nike fk racer. pretty popular size.

Back
Top Bottom