ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so is the consensus that parleys fit .5 size smaller than usual 3.0s? taking out insole not gonna fix sizing issue? (cuz i got an 8, my usual 3.0 size while 8.5 is my 1.0 size) 

first time ordering from nicekicks, also sent me a verification email, but i got the shipping email today

Last edited:
As much as I love Adidas and Boost, I'm so over their f***ed up sizing. They can't release two shoes in the same model who fit the same. Constant charging and having to ask around even if it's just different cws of the same model. Step the F up Adidas!

As much as I love Adidas and Boost, I'm so over their f***ed up sizing. They can't release two shoes in the same model who fit the same. Constant charging and having to ask around even if it's just different cws of the same model. Step the F up Adidas!
yea same, i'm not even going to try to get parleys in the correct size if these dont fit. Just returning them to ADC and calling it a day 

Adidas been that way long before people hopped on board the Boost wagon. Countless EQTs an ZXs I've had to return from ordering wrong sizes.

Adidas been that way long before people hopped on board the Boost wagon. Countless EQTs an ZXs I've had to return from ordering wrong sizes.

Yeah I have always been an Adidas head since long before the hype. Adidas has always been big here in europe. And I agree, their sizing has always sucked.

Back
Top Bottom