ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys, all of my 12.5 Parleys have now been oop'ed.  Thanks again for taking these tight shoes off of my hands.  Hope you enjoy them.

Wonder why they gave us that cage for the Parleys but couldn't do the same for the Trace Cargos. If I recall correctly, initial images of the Trace Cargos had the cage that's on the 3.0 Parleys. 

Both sz 11, DS. Parley is clearly a shorter shoe. That's why the insoles will not lay flat, because they are too big. I compared the insoles taken out and they are the same exact size. This is dumb.

The parley itself is clearly sitting further back in the picture if you look at the heel tabs though...

I'm just going to guess that the recycled material on the Parleys is making the upper feel tighter.

The upper is def a little bit tighter due to the material, but I'm not buying that the shoe is physically shorter. Also, unless you're measuring the length of the outsole, it won't be accurate. A pic like that is meaningless, not only because the shoes aren't properly aligned, but also because the toe curls up more on the parleys so it'd be easy for it to look slightly shorter in a bird's eye shot.

Last edited:

The upper is def a little bit tighter due to the material, but I'm not buying that the shoe is physically shorter. Also, unless you're measuring the length of the outsole, it won't be accurate. A pic like that is meaningless, not only because the shoes aren't properly aligned, but also because the toe curls up more on the parleys so it'd be easy for it to look slightly shorter in a bird's eye shot.
Yeah, exactly. The tighter material is making the toes to curl up even more on the Parleys, giving the illusion that they're shorter from the top-down-view.

Last edited:
since my leather eqts fit a little small I started playing with the insole and the ortholite one is removable. Im a little surprised just how much comfort the ortholite adds, the shoe doesnt feel the same without it. It fits much better without it though.

Last edited:
since my leather eqts fit a little small I started playing with the insole and the ortholite one is removable. Im a little surprised just how much comfort the ortholite adds, the shoe doesnt feel the same without it. It fits much better without it though.
Do the leather eqt's fit different than the other colors that previously released?

Do the leather eqt's fit different than the other colors that previously released?

mine definitely fit just slightly smaller. I can feel where the leather piece wraps under on the interior side of the shoe, if that makes sense.

Last edited:
Ortholite insoles are extremely comfortable. Bought an extra pair online to add to shoes that feel like bricks with their regular insoles 
nerd.gif

Half of me loves the DO ub but half of me thinks they look like shoes from the hunger games straight outa district 9. Would def purchase below retail but thats not looking too good.

Same here not sure which one to go for
http://www.ortholite.com/footwear-consumers/buy-online

"Since every shoe is slightly different, OrthoLite Fusion comes in only whole sizes and may need to be trimmed slightly to fit inside your particular shoes. Those who wear a half-size shoe should round up to the nearest whole size when ordering insoles."

So best bet is to trim with scissors when they arrive.

http://www.ortholite.com/footwear-consumers/buy-online

"Since every shoe is slightly different, OrthoLite Fusion comes in only whole sizes and may need to be trimmed slightly to fit inside your particular shoes. Those who wear a half-size shoe should round up to the nearest whole size when ordering insoles."

So best bet is to trim with scissors when they arrive.
I'll re quote you in a bit, but let me see if I can find the link to where I bought mine from lol 
nerd.gif

Both sz 11, DS. Parley is clearly a shorter shoe. That's why the insoles will not lay flat, because they are too big. I compared the insoles taken out and they are the same exact size. This is dumb.

The parley itself is clearly sitting further back in the picture if you look at the heel tabs though...
The bottom sole is lined up though. Might also be camera angle. But if you have Parley and other pairs, line them up your self.

Back
Top Bottom