ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: at adidas captcha
People getting shipping from villa did your order go through completely or did you guys get kicked back to cart?

:lol: at adidas captcha
People getting shipping from villa did your order go through completely or did you guys get kicked back to cart?

I didn't even see an order confirmation screen lol. The site crashed when I was paying (used PayPal too) and I just got an email shortly after.

My Villa order still says "Review"...i'm scared fam :frown:

Also: I called Adidas Galleria Houston, and they did not get the Creams

Last edited:
adc confirmation 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yeezytime11111  

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosajthing  

are yall checking out through twitter? or going through a link? mobile or desktop?

use the link tweeted by @adidasrunning - that's what worked for me. all other links were giving me dead ends at checkout/cart
word i got confused and thought twitter was rolling out the in-tweet buy button or something.

Got the creams this morning around 6:30 am when I saw someone post the link at IG. This will be my first pair of UBs. Need to branch out from flyknits. Needless to say I can't wait to get them in the mail.

Got the creams this morning around 6:30 am when I saw someone post the link at IG. This will be my first pair of UBs. Need to branch out from flyknits. Needless to say I can't wait to get them in the mail.

be ready to neglect your Fk's and wallet to get dented with more ub's.

Just got ruvilla shipping confirmation, checked out at 10:01:46 am ,and was one of the people who thought I didn't cook bur got a random email confirmation

Back
Top Bottom