ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got ruvilla shipping confirmation, checked out at 10:01:46 am ,and was one of the people who thought I didn't cook bur got a random email confirmation
Congrats fam! I'm 10:01:17 but nothing here, hoping I get through

Got the creams this morning around 6:30 am when I saw someone post the link at IG. This will be my first pair of UBs. Need to branch out from flyknits. Needless to say I can't wait to get them in the mail.

be ready to neglect your Fk's and wallet to get dented with more ub's.

Dude so true. At one point in time I had every racer cw, prob 50 plus pairs of all flyknit models. Bought the white ub's and I'm so done w flyknits

For those who live in LA, Blends Beverly Hills will have a shipment coming in this week. Just call daily to get an update

4 year lurker, finally made an account. checked out on villa at 10:00:54, no shipping email yet. I had to call and cancel a separate order because it somehow submitted two diff orders for same card instead of one. Customer service guy cancelled the one and said the other was 'under review and should ship soon'. keeping my fingers crossed he doesn't cancel my other one, hell will be raised. Also was able to check out on adidas @ 8:20 when they were first available. Received confirmation email almost instantly. come on villa!

Kickin myself that I didn't pull the trigger on the creams, but I already have the whites. Figured that they were way too similar to drop another $180

Dude so true. At one point in time I had every racer cw, prob 50 plus pairs of all flyknit models. Bought the white ub's and I'm so done w flyknits

I have to "force" myself into wearing my FK's. I use to wear the MC1 at least once every two weeks, but now, i don't even care for them. The UB's are just the truth.

To all the new guys getting their first pairs of UBs, make sure you take the insoles out. Much more comfy that way.

Last edited:
Kickin myself that I didn't pull the trigger on the creams, but I already have the whites. Figured that they were way too similar to drop another $180
that's what I thought.  Hence why I sold my whites to purchase the creams.  Don't see myself buying multiple ultra boosts, OG purps and these are enough...I think.

They're very different from the whites. I have the grays and thought they looked similar to those in color. Won't be able to tell until I see side by side. 

I think I'm going to be taking a break from Boost (or any other shoe) for a bit. 5 pairs in 3 months is my limit lol. Got all my necessities besides the Based Green which I just substituted with the 2/3 EQT. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom