ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
got the sneakerboy pure boost on their site, still worring about the sizing, anyone got idea on how they fit? thanks

I can't wait to get these jellyfishes in hand. I think these flew way under the radar. The consensus seems so overtaken with ultraboost that they don't leave themselves open for other nice shoes that drop. I personally think these are one of the best releases of late

Agreed and I'm glad because i had to have these. My girl and I go to aquariums all the time. I have a mesh pair of PB that i like i imagine these will be better.

If these are as nice in person as pics for me these are better than the cream Yeezy. No I'm not saying that because of salt either i have 2 pairs of the creme

got the sneakerboy pure boost on their site, still worring about the sizing, anyone got idea on how they fit? thanks

I have a pair of mesh PB .5 size down fit good but snug. I assume .5 down on these would be better seeing they are PK. I bought .5 down hopefully I'm right

Day One UB's are the largest fitting UB I have seen.  I would go a full size down of TTS.  Size 14 arrived - I have almost a full inch from the tip of my big toe to the end of the shoe.

Day One UB's are the largest fitting UB I have seen.  I would go a full size down of TTS.  Size 14 arrived - I have almost a full inch from the tip of my big toe to the end of the shoe.
Being a wide footer they actually fit perfect TTS for me. I do have the same amount of toe room but they would be too snug for me if i went half down. 

Glad to see the pureboost drop went well. Dope kicks but being a dad who's pushing 40, GITD kicks = nope.
We can just wear them during the day then 
happy.gif

They shall be copped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom