ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
copped a 12 
nthat.gif

4 minutes? more like 20 seconds lol

oos if you went to checkout
Yeah I wish it was 4 minutes. Wanted to get a pair for my girl or myself TTS in case the .5 down I got is too tight.I think I'll be good though Size 7 was OOS by time I got to checkout and 10.5 was gone by time i tried to back and ATC. 

Yeah I wish it was 4 minutes. Wanted to get a pair for my girl or myself TTS in case the .5 down I got is too tight.I think I'll be good though Size 7 was OOS by time I got to checkout and 10.5 was gone by time i tried to back and ATC. 
Sneakerboy still has a size 7 

Got a question to people who own a pair of EQT 93/17 ...

How do you guys go about without being afraid that some douche/unaware idiot might step on the back of the boost? How hard is it to rip parts of the boost by stepping on it while the person wearing the 93/17 is walking?

My first and only 2.0, most likely will rock them with the white laces.

I may regret not picking up the Black pair as well, but I just got Core Black 1.0 on the same haul.

Last edited:

My first and only 2.0, most likely will rock them with the white laces.

I may regret not picking up the Black pair as well, but I just got Core Black 1.0 on the same haul.
Waiting for my pairs as well... They shipped navy, waiting for white and black.

Waiting for my pairs as well... They shipped navy, waiting for white and black.
Navy is growing on me. The grey is the only colour I would not even consider.

They ship these with FedeX and for some reason the first delivery attempt, is also the last delivery attempt. If they don't send, it is marked as return to sender. So just a heads up.

Finally breaking these out.

I understand the laces is not for everyone, but I think it changes the whole look. The black laces it came with doesn't look good.

Toe cap doesn't bother me either.

I think these are absolute fire in person and in hand. For the prices they're going at for resell, easy cop.

Back
Top Bottom