ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought they said they released in store at 5pm est?
Yeah they released in store the same time they put them online so they had an initial stock amount allocated for online and saved the rest for the launch party so whatever they don't sell at the party I'd assume they'll put back online

Last edited:

Pics for anyone that doesn't want to click the link.
Oh man....... those .... are... NICE 
nthat.gif

Got a question to people who own a pair of EQT 93/17 ...

How do you guys go about without being afraid that some douche/unaware idiot might step on the back of the boost? How hard is it to rip parts of the boost by stepping on it while the person wearing the 93/17 is walking?
haha my mans you can't think like that. you'll drive yourself crazy if you do. i never thought about it until just now but i can't speak on it because nobody has yet to step on the back of my boost.

Yup, I just posted about that in the other board. TNT had a fsr and then some. Said only they and Livestock got all the Toronto Stock

Nice review as always, didn't cop but heard there's a Toronto boutique that still have these, might have to swing by now.:nerd:

also don't forget about the wider release on the 20th. still got a chance if you want those pureboost 

Last edited:
About to order a pair of 3.0 UB. I haven't bought a pair since the core black 1.0. Are there any noticeable differences between the 1 and the 3 besides the outsole and look of the upper? Thanks y'all.

Sneakerboy still has a size 7 

Sneakerboy still has a size 7 
Thanks guys was out getting ice cream and saw this on my notifications. Grabbed her a pair and sent an email to them to see if they can combine my orders since they haven't shipped them yet to save on the shipping. Didn't think to look there again last night soon as page came up said OOS on all small sizes

Probably going to sell off a majority of my pairs. I don't have much time to enjoy them. They just sit in the closet.....

Eh some people have said that but I think the general consensus is .5 down - tts before going full size down

So hard to say. I went in thinking I needed an 8.5. Normally i'm a 9 in adidas (city sock, RC UB), tried on the 9 and it was perfect. .5 down from that was way too tight. So TTS adidas for me but my adidas TTS is actually .5 down from my regular size (Nike size).

In short, Adidas sizing is ******.

I think I just ordered some Collegiate Navy 1.0s from a Canadian running company called Running Room for retail.

Not sure what to expect though because it may just be the wrong pictures for the Navy 3.0s but the sku matched the color code of the 1.0 navy colorway. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom