ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Do you guys think I could get away with a half size larger on Ultra Boost 1.0 models? I'm usually a 9.5 US in mostly all shoes but I was able to buy a pair of "Collegiate Navy 1.0s" for retail. They only had a size 10 left in stock so I ordered it.

They haven't shipped yet but I've heard some in here say that sizing 0.5 up on the 1.0 models is a non issue (some have even said it was necessary for them to size up a half size).
Unfortunately that was a huge mistake to go up 0.5 sizes on those. If you're usually a 9.5, you won't fit in a 10.  I'll be happy to take them off of your hands though. PM me.
happy.gif

Do you guys think I could get away with a half size larger on Ultra Boost 1.0 models? I'm usually a 9.5 US in mostly all shoes but I was able to buy a pair of "Collegiate Navy 1.0s" for retail. They only had a size 10 left in stock so I ordered it.

They haven't shipped yet but I've heard some in here say that sizing 0.5 up on the 1.0 models is a non issue (some have even said it was necessary for them to size up a half size).
General advice is to go half up on UB 1.0 & 2.0s and I'd say you should follow it unless you got a narrow foot.

So this should be completely fine!

i dont get it, they look exactly like the pure boosts in this link 
https://sneakersaddict.com/en/adidas-day-one-pure-boost-zg-142904

not to mention they dont look like ultra boosts at all, what is everyone talking about/

PUREBOOST:
View media item 2434676

ULTRA BOOST:

View media item 2434677

Those are the Day One pureboosts. This year they released the Day One Ultraboosts with Ultra Boost sole.

Doesn't have to have the traditional cage to be an ultra boost - see Haven, Solebox, etc...

Last edited:
Milled leather EQTs came in today. All I've gotta say is holy boost. Not only is it more boost than ultra boost in my opinion but it's "softer" boost. Also, definitely go a half size up with these. I'm generally an 11 and 11 would not have been comfortable at all and the 11.5 was def necessary. Not sure if I'm gonna keep yet but they're def out together well.
View media item 2434717

Those are ultra boost

i dont get it, they look exactly like the pure boosts in this link 
https://sneakersaddict.com/en/adidas-day-one-pure-boost-zg-142904

not to mention they dont look like ultra boosts at all, what is everyone talking about/

PUREBOOST:
View media item 2434676

ULTRA BOOST:

View media item 2434677

[thread="592656"] [/thread]
my bad.. for some reason I swore I saw that ZG sole on it.. you know that thick plastcky looking one

i just checked and i am confused... its past my bedtime...

glad I didnt cop last night! haha.. 

Day ones are fire ...still passing tho 

Yeah you're thinking of the Day One Pure Boost ZGs. Easy mistake to make considering the sole is the only really noticeable difference between the two other than the colorways, and even those are similar (the PB came in two different colorways, Olive/Tan and Black but olive/tan got more attention).

ADO Pure Boost ZG

View media item 2432877

ADO Ultra Boost

View media item 2432878

eek.gif
eek.gif
for RETAIL?!? Where!? Can you post the link? I didn't think 1.0s could be had for retail anywhere anymore...

The shape of 1.0s and the knit is like 10 times better than the 3.0s they put out now aka the stretch marks...

Last edited:

eek.gif
eek.gif
for RETAIL?!? Where!? Can you post the link? I didn't think 1.0s could be had for retail anywhere anymore...

The shape of 1.0s and the knit is like 10 times better than the 3.0s they put out now aka the stretch marks...
Of all 1.0's the navy cw seems to still be available at or near retail pricing on the secondary market.

Of all 1.0's the navy cw seems to still be available at or near retail pricing on the secondary market.
Care to share links then? I've searched just now and I find that to be an exaggeration. I see website marking them up to 50$-100$ over retail...

Hit the mall(Kings Plaza Bk) before to make a quick return. Shocked to see literally every foot shop and FNL still has FSRs of Parleys. Is it possible for the first time they actually made enough pairs to satisfy the demand? If so, why not do this for every drop. so much money to be made on Adidas end

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom