ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:wow: :wow: for RETAIL?!? Where!? Can you post the link? I didn't think 1.0s could be had for retail anywhere anymore...
The shape of 1.0s and the knit is like 10 times better than the 3.0s they put out now aka the stretch marks...

Read his posts.
It's literally one page back and in one size.

Read his posts.
It's literally one page back and in one size.
I read the post now. I posted before scanning back, forgive me. I responded to @pinkb0xes who made a comment about the Navy 1.0s being far more available than other 1.0s. I disagree with that because they are all much over retail in the places I've seen them online...

How many times does it need to be said that they have the same ADO uppers adapted for their respective soles?

Wasn't trying to convince you to like them, just showing you they're not Pure Boosts.

1*tB0XMuBTkbhEFk3KiMKb4g.gif

Looks like multiple times.

I read the post now. I posted before scanning back, forgive me. I responded to @pinkb0xes
who made a comment about the Navy 1.0s being far more available than other 1.0s. I disagree with that because they are all much over retail in the places I've seen them online...

Understand.
I'd be excited if there was a stash of 1.0s somewhere at retail in a wanted colorway. Good luck on your Hunt.

I read the post now. I posted before scanning back, forgive me. I responded to @pinkb0xes who made a comment about the Navy 1.0s being far more available than other 1.0s. I disagree with that because they are all much over retail in the places I've seen them online...
I didn't say there were more available, they are more affordable than most of the other 1.0's, at the last SneakerCon there were pairs between 180-200/ pair. On ebay and the secondary market they average around 240. This is only about 45.00 more than what I paid for mine from Champs. 

I don't know if it was asked before but how fast does Sneakerboy usually ship. Just wondering when we could expect the pure boosts

I'm able to buy naked ultra boosts size US 11 deadstock for 280euro, this is a pretty good deal right?

Those are the Day One pureboosts. This year they released the Day One Ultraboosts with Ultra Boost sole.

Doesn't have to have the traditional cage to be an ultra boost - see Haven, Solebox, etc...
Might not be the same material, but both the Haven and Solebox did have the traditional cage...... 

These Day Ones are the only ones without that cage.

Nevermind, for some reason I mixed cage with heel cup.

Last edited:
Hey I can't seem to find the Oreos for retail anywhere. I want those to be my first ultra boost.

I don't know if it was asked before but how fast does Sneakerboy usually ship. Just wondering when we could expect the pure boosts
Someone visited the Sneakerboy in-store release and reported that they didn't even have the shoes ready. So we're expecting like a week delay before they ship 'em out.

Walked into Footaction and saw a pair of Parleys on their back counter. Asked one of the employees if they were for sale and what the size were and BINGO, my size 9. Purchased with the quickness. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom