ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So ... Whataburger or In and Out 
nerd.gif

I like Whataburger more but its close. Why not both?
smokin.gif
That's all you needed to say my dude. I like In and Out and it's certainly much fresher, but it's just not Whataburger to me. I just liked IaO a lot more when it was a novelty when I came out West. Now that I have one literally down the road it's like meh. Too many other good places around San Diego/SoCal to eat anyway. Some burger joints, food trucks, and other places I want to try from L.A. down through S.D.

Kinda bummed I missed out on the Lumpia City girls in S.D. (check their IG). I guess they come here occasionally now, but seems like they moved to Milwaukee 
ohwell.gif

That's all you needed to say my dude. I like In and Out and it's certainly much fresher, but it's just not Whataburger to me. I just liked IaO a lot more when it was a novelty when I came out West. Now that I have one literally down the road it's like meh. Too many other good places around San Diego/SoCal to eat anyway. Some burger joints, food trucks, and other places I want to try from L.A. down through S.D.

Kinda bummed I missed out on the Lumpia City girls in S.D. (check their IG). I guess they come here occasionally now, but seems like they moved to Milwaukee :\  

For real. So many choices to choose from. Tried a burrito food truck when I was in LA and it was good. I try different burger joints and I just love burger no matter what. Heck even somehow liked Sonic. Not the best but burger is burger. Like ChicFilA for chicken sandwiches though. Now i'm hungry.

Edit: checked their IG. F........ looks damn delicious

Last edited:
Hi there, I'm new to this thread but have been following and lurking for a bit. Was on a flight all day of the Parley launch and missed it completely... If anyone knows where there might be stock of the caged versions online with international shipping, hope you can help! Thanks in advance.

Just checked my fedex app and it found a tracking number. Maybe it is from sneakerboy? :nerd: but it just says can not be found. Hmmmmm idk :nerd:

Hi there, I'm new to this thread but have been following and lurking for a bit. Was on a flight all day of the Parley launch and missed it completely... If anyone knows where there might be stock of the caged versions online with international shipping, hope you can help! Thanks in advance.
What size are you looking for?

Back
Top Bottom