ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Clima UBs look solid...i hope adidas get them out in the summer aka soon. Nike is pushing their "breathe" collection of shoes right now for summer. Adidas coming in late to the party

anyone can lead me to parley UB 3.0 in size US 8/8.5?[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Some of these are still sitting depending on your area. Champs/FTL may still have them even after the APP (Most people didn't go to pick them up)

Some of these are still sitting depending on your area. Champs/FTL may still have them even after the APP (Most people didn't go to pick them up)

to sas to say they didnt release in any of the stores in my area. :smh: so my chances will be online or an oop from a fellow NTer

From RRS? I initially was salty I didn't cop but ADOs relieved me of my brown/tan fix
Nah, from colette. It was posted as a "Khaki" UB on their page, while the style code was that of Trace Olive, so I didn't know what to expect when the parcels arrived. The pics are still up on their site.
Can't tell from the picture, is the heelcup textured or plastic like normal?
Heelcup is textured, made of some kind of plastic that feels really sweet to the touch!!! 

Any other cool features besides the textured heelcap and leather cages?
These fit pretty nicely TTS, like other 3.0s. Same insole as the other 3.0s, so not leather like the grey and black LTDs.

I would say these are a pretty sick pair. Defo keeping it for myself

Nah, from colette. It was posted as a "Khaki" UB on their page, while the style code was that of Trace Olive, so I didn't know what to expect when the parcels arrived. The pics are still up on their site.

Heelcup is textured, made of some kind of plastic that feels really sweet to the touch!!! 

These fit pretty nicely TTS, like other 3.0s. Same insole as the other 3.0s, so not leather like the grey and black LTDs.

I would say these are a pretty sick pair. Defo keeping it for myself
Good info! What is the style code for these guys? I have a feeling they're releasing in July with the other textured heelcap models... we need a better name for these.

Good info! What is the style code for these guys? I have a feeling they're releasing in July with the other textured heelcap models... we need a better name for these.
stylecode is s82018!

I hear that it's dropping May 29th, not confirmed by any of the sites though.

Cant wait for my pair to arrive Tomorrow. Soo dope [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

you're going to love them bro. i was iffy when i first ordered them, even to the point where i was ready to flip them to a buddy of mine. once i got them in hand/on-feet it was game over. to me, they fit very similar to a flyknit racer, just with way more comfort due to Boost.

Back
Top Bottom