ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Guys,

Need your help.

I want to start selling some of my collection using Stockx or Goat. I was wondering if they take percentage cut like Ebay. And how do they handle shipping? Do they provide a shipping label so we sent it over for authentication? And how long does it take to recieve your payment for the shoes you sold. I know this has been discussed but cant scroll back XXX Pages to find this.

Thanks Guys

Yup
laugh.gif
idc how annoying or extra it may seem to do but it can easily solve a problem on the spot as opposed to them offering a refund cause your SOL when everything sells out.

Last edited:

Hey Guys,

Need your help.

I want to start selling some of my collection using Stockx or Goat. I was wondering if they take percentage cut like Ebay. And how do they handle shipping? Do they provide a shipping label so we sent it over for authentication? And how long does it take to recieve your payment for the shoes you sold. I know this has been discussed but cant scroll back XXX Pages to find this.

Thanks Guys
They take a 9.5% + 3% Payment Processing. Shipping is $13.95 and a shipping label is provided. After your first 3 sales the Transaction Fee is lowered to 9%, I think 30 more sales to 8.5, so on and so forth. It usually takes 2-4 days to get to them for authentication. They usually authenticate the shoes the day they get it and they send your payout via Paypal. I've used it a bunch and have had no issues. I like it.

Sounds like no one here has ever purchased from Sneakerboy.

I've ordered dozens of items from their site.  They do not ship fast.  You need to understand that going in.  Have patience. 

I've ordered dozens of items from their site.  They do not ship fast.  You need to understand that going in.  Have patience. 
No, I expect them to start putting my shoe in the box to ship right when I 'submit order'
nerd.gif

They based in Australia , people don't seem to realize it takes time though 

That's ****** up, though. What if they get delivered without you knowing and they get snatched?
Then you buy from somewhere else and/or move to a different location and/or have them shipped to a parcel locker/local USPS.UPS.FedEx store.

i think ppl that get the PB on the 20th will get them before us that ordered from sneakerboy -__- :lol:

Last edited:

They take a 9.5% + 3% Payment Processing. Shipping is $13.95 and a shipping label is provided. After your first 3 sales the Transaction Fee is lowered to 9%, I think 30 more sales to 8.5, so on and so forth. It usually takes 2-4 days to get to them for authentication. They usually authenticate the shoes the day they get it and they send your payout via Paypal. I've used it a bunch and have had no issues. I like it.
Thanks for the info, sounds like in order for you to break even you need to sell it by a lot more due to 12.5% and 13.95 added to your sale......damn

Thanks for the info, sounds like in order for you to break even you need to sell it by a lot more due to 12.5% and 13.95 added to your sale......damn
Yeah, but sometimes it's a nice trade off for peace of mind. Lots of buyers like to try to screw you over and vice versa. Having a middle man helps. Sometimes though consignment is a better option depending on how much you'd make vs Stockx. Just have to compare really.

That's why you don't cop Parleys with the intent to flip :lol:

Meh, sometimes it's worth it to just slap a label on a box and be done with it. They're no longer my problem. Worth a premium to me. But it really becomes worth it to use them both if you're moving quantity, or have heat. Otherwise, for middle of the road stuff, yeah, you're only making a few bucks.

Last edited:

Yeah, but sometimes it's a nice trade off for peace of mind. Lots of buyers like to try to screw you over and vice versa. Having a middle man helps. Sometimes though consignment is a better option depending on how much you'd make vs Stockx. Just have to compare really.
repped, thanks

I had to send a cancel request to sneakeboy for the ADO..considering they are a day ahead & still havent shipped since 5/11. Just terrible fulfillment issues

I thought I was the only one. 
Not to play devil's advocate, but they released them on their Friday afternoon- and it's Tuesday morning there right now (before work hours). They probably spent what time they could Monday getting the orders packed. I've never ordered from them, but I wouldn't expect any better from a lot of shops in the states. If it was Thursday now I would start getting annoyed, but I'd personally rather wait a few days than give Wish any business

Back
Top Bottom