ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

for the people with their parley collection in hand how you guys enjoying them?
glasses.gif
Love them, I want to  double up. My girl even wants a pair after I tried them on. 

I know no one should care about what people think but, if you saw someone walking down the street at night with full glow in the dark shoes what would you think? lol
"Whoa, glow in the dark, huh?   Well see ya later."

Honestly, I would continue not caring and carry on with my day/evening. 

Last edited:
Caged Parley's just delivered (love the free ADC expedited shipping) and they are really nice in hand/on foot. That toe curvature tho.. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji]

They take a 9.5% + 3% Payment Processing. Shipping is $13.95 and a shipping label is provided. After your first 3 sales the Transaction Fee is lowered to 9%, I think 30 more sales to 8.5, so on and so forth. It usually takes 2-4 days to get to them for authentication. They usually authenticate the shoes the day they get it and they send your payout via Paypal. I've used it a bunch and have had no issues. I like it.
Thanks for the info, sounds like in order for you to break even you need to sell it by a lot more due to 12.5% and 13.95 added to your sale......damn
@kobe822 Also keep in mind, the BIGGEST advantage selling in GOAT or StockX is not to worry about any charge back or false claim from your buyers. Depending where you at, GOAT is based in Cali. So if you are in west coast, I'd suggest to use GOAT. In my experience since I live in Cali, the turnaround time until I get paid is 2 - 3 days top from the moment I ship to them. However, GOAT is very picky, If they find any excessive glue or dirt on the in/outsole, they'll ask you to either give discount and send them back to you with a fee.

ADOs just came in from Extrabutter, I guess they showed up yesterday, fit is good for me ordered my TTS, but I have a wide foot so.  I never got a shipping notification from EB.

More than half of that 4.0 part 1 lineup are recycled CWs from 1.0-3.0. And again with the monotone look.

Having cages with accented stripes would've been intriguing.

Easy pass.

More than half of that 4.0 part 1 lineup are recycled CWs from 1.0-3.0. And again with the monotone look.

Having cages with accented stripes would've been intriguing.

Easy pass.
Thats part of what I like about them, depending on the knit (pattern and color mix) I'll need a replacement pair of navys and 18 looks like it has potential to be the best pair of UB's to date (purely based on the silhouette, heel cup, and cage)

Thats part of what I like about them, depending on the knit (pattern and color mix) I'll need a replacement pair of navys and 18 looks like it has potential to be the best pair of UB's to date (purely based on the silhouette, heel cup, and cage)
I'd rather them go the route of what the did for ASU 1.0s and Florida 1.0s. two/three tone shoes or have them come up with a better looking MC.

so much potential to just come out with the same color blocking 4 generations in a row.

I'd rather them go the route of what the did for ASU 1.0s and Florida 1.0s. two/three tone shoes or have them come up with a better looking MC.

so much potential to just come out with the same color blocking 4 generations in a row.
They should do all of that, especially with 20 potential releases. The Miami's were cool, ASU's too (just don't like those colors)- I wouldn't wear them but I don't see why they don't. I'm sure they know the demand for them so its odd.

Back
Top Bottom