ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We sure did 
smokin.gif

yeah right

Damn, how did people find out Barney's SF released? They just happened to be strolling by? How did BAIT release? Don't see a page on their site and no announcement on instagram. 
saw an ebay post with someone with a Bait receipt and there was sticker on the shoe box.

I probably lucked out since their UI sucked and people probably didn't realize they were able to scroll down for the bigger sizes

Can someone point me in the direction of that fabric shaver couple people bought for their wool pairs. Think it was like 12 bucks or something. Thanks.

Yeah
I probably lucked out since their UI sucked and people probably didn't realize they were able to scroll down for the bigger sizes

Yup that was another thing. I keeped messaging them about why it was only a 4 then all of a sudden I could scroll then buy popped up THEN PayPal errors. I mean seriously do you think yeay threw some dough at Overkill for this drop? Probably quadrupled their users even if temporarily

Called Barneys in NYC, they only got the Sneakerboy Wish Pureboosts. But then again sometimes information is withheld when you call haha

Last edited:
BTW I think the paypal error most of everyone was getting was that you had to add some info on the first checkout page such as phone number and if you didn't add it you got a "Paypal unknown error"

BTW I think the paypal error most of everyone was getting was that you had to add some info on the first checkout page such as phone number and if you didn't add it you got a "Paypal unknown error"

I put all the info required but still got an error. I wasnt able to save paypal email on my profile though so at first I thought that was it but after trying a few times, it redirected to paypal.

I feel bad for @floodarea  once he sees they released a few pairs on the app

Although I just realized that if they always planned to "release" on Yeay then i wonder if they ever were going to release any pairs via their own website? 

Nah I had all my info entered beforehand as well. Just had to keep trying, was luck of the draw as to who gets through.

I feel bad for @floodarea  once he sees they released a few pairs on the app

Although I just realized that if they always planned to "release" on Yeay then i wonder if they ever were going to release any pairs via their own website? 
Just woke up

Saw 100+ posts and had a feeling 
laugh.gif

Hope some of us hit on END with the OKs, next week is going to be ridiculous
laugh.gif

Im excited as f*** with the Sneakerboy x Wish PBs, can't wait to get mine in the mail 

I don't care if the GitD is childish, they could've added wheelies on them for all i care  
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom