ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy you were able to cop though, man @FullMax97  
nthat.gif

Hopefully I can squeeze out a pair next week

After missing the SNS NMDs because of work, I thought I was gonna miss these OKs because of work too. Luckily I was able to check it during a break :lol:

already found a 9.5 at the price im looking for, now I just need to wait for a size 10 to drop there.  If im paying resell they need to fit right.

Hey just thought I'd ask again because I haven't found an answer to this question:

I tried to register for the overkill eqt end raffle. However I realise that they are only available in full sizes(UK7,8,9) on the end launches website, without any half sizes available. Anybody knows why? are consortium shoes only available in full sizes?

Would really appreciate it!

Hey just thought I'd ask again because I haven't found an answer to this question:

I tried to register for the overkill eqt end raffle. However I realise that they are only available in full sizes(UK7,8,9) on the end launches website, without any half sizes available. Anybody knows why? are consortium shoes only available in full sizes?

Would really appreciate it!
No consortium collabs are not only available in full UK sizes, that's just what End has made available for the raffle. Sometimes shops do this, who knows why.

No consortium collabs are not only available in full UK sizes, that's just what End has made available for the raffle. Sometimes shops do this, who knows why.
​Repped. Thanks, was confused for a second when I saw that yeay had a FSR (which I didn't manage to cop) but END just had those few in stock haha. Thank you!

I could've sworn I copped last 2 pairs but others are saying they bought the last pair. Who actually bought the last pairs [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hope you're able to secure a pair man

Would've never even known about Yeay if not for your post here

SOMEONE HOOK THIS MAN UP 
laugh.gif
man im just glad some people got through and it proves it was a real release.

Im not worried about me, i know i'll end up with them
smokin.gif

So planning to have my beaters CB 1.0 customed. Plan to white the heel cup and the tongue to make it similar to WW. But cant decide if im going to make the cage stripes white. White the cage stripes or not?

Thanks @NonHeinous for the photoshop
How would it look with white cage and black stripes?

Edit: Nevermind, I did a quick edit and it doesn't look too good. Black cage and black stripes or the one you have above looks best. 

Last edited:
Different topic: anyone who scored on sneakerboy 10 days ago for the PB not get a tracking email and not have website update order status beyond "READY TO SHIP". I know people say that sneakerboy does take time to update their website and sometimes never do, but at what point should I be concerned?

Different topic: anyone who scored on sneakerboy 10 days ago for the PB not get a tracking email and not have website update order status beyond "READY TO SHIP". I know people say that sneakerboy does take time to update their website and sometimes never do, but at what point should I be concerned?
I got my package yesterday. they did update my order status as shipped before I received it. thats strange that you didnt get shipping yet send them an email 

Back
Top Bottom