ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I kinda like him around.
laugh.gif
i prefer him over Jimbeam
We all were starving for those frankesteiners he was bulding up 

He was super pissed last time I called him but I believe he will calm down and call me later and then I get his billing address then hopefully I get my first boost

He was super pissed last time I called him but I believe he will calm down and call me later and then I get his billing address then hopefully I get my first boost

I dont know if its the same but my billind address is in the Philippines but I had my stuff shipped to my bro address. What I do is make the billing address same to my bro address even if its not.

Wait the PRIDE??????? Pretty please!!!! Ill wait for it.
laugh.gif
Yes bro the 70s the creams all of them lol ... Yes ... i'll be in LA in September but I don't think you could wait that long , anyway I'm sure I'm sending Max stuff in the near future so hold tight. Will let you know 

Yes bro the 70s the creams all of them lol ... Yes ... i'll be in LA in September but I don't think you could wait that long , anyway I'm sure I'm sending Max stuff in the near future so hold tight. Will let you know 

Please do. Appreciate it. Getting frustrated looking for one.

so is there anyone would enlighten me. what size i should get with sb x wish pb, my ub1.0 size or 3.0 (not tb, they are same 1.0 for me) size?

thanks but as i see everybodys tts explanation is different. would you give me a reference/comparison from your collection like same with xxx? appreciate that help.

dont over think it. UB 1.0 fit. tts.

Last edited:
dont over think it. UB 1.0 fit. tts.

thanks. so when someone says tts this meams 1.0 sizing always. not good with tts-half down-up conversations when falks talkin, always feelin weird who memtion which, how, lol. anyways thank you again!

Back
Top Bottom